NCT Reaction to their s/o being insecure about not fitting in

Taeyong :

Every time you'd bring up being different from everyone else Taeyong would just be there to listen to your frustrations and then try to make you see that the things you were worrying about were good things & they're what makes him love you even more.

Jungwoo :

Hearing you talk about being insecure about something that he loved about you would hurt this boys heart. If anything Jungwoo would try to make sure that you didn't lose your uniqueness and persuade you to embrace it.

Lucas :

I think we can all agree that of everyone in NCT Lucas is one of the main people that stands out (height, personality wise, ethnicity) so with that being said I think he could see how you feel about not fitting in with the crowd but he'd totally convince you that it was okay and would make a fool of himself until you agreed to try to love what makes you different.

Jaemin :

Jaemin would just want to give you all the love he could when he heard that you were sad about not being the same as everyone else. He'd always be there to tell you that he liked how you were different from everyone else. And if you dared to try to change this boy won't allow it.

Jeno :

The thing that drew Jeno to you the most in the beginning was how you stood out from the crowd so when he noticed you trying to change minor things about yourself to "fit in" he'd be heart broken and would end up ranting to you about how you were perfect just the way you were.