EPILOGUE

HARD TIMES !

THE COUPLE MOVED TO NEW YORK, where Mackenzie attended Juilliard and Johnny, NYU. They wanted to last, so they fought through every problem they could-it was tough.

Mackenzie walked into her shared dorm and plopped on the couch, sighing heavily, "ANNIE?!" She yelled, yes: they were both at Juilliard, Mackenzie for dancing and Annie for drama.

She was supposed to be there, she should've been there. Mackenzie's eyebrows furrowed as she stood, making her way to her room to put her things down.

Something she hadn't heard when she entered, soft classical music playing from behind the door. Curiously, she opened it.

All on the floor were scattered rose petals, some on her bed as well, candles lit (an_ ayyeee lit) on her dresser and night stand, Johnny standing next to it with nervous smile.

Mackenzie gasped, dropping her things and running into his arms, "Johnny!" She squealed, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, of course."

Mackenzie pulled away from the hug, kissing his lips lightly, "Thank you."

"I know you've been stressing with finals and all, so I wanted to surprise you." Johnny pushes her down onto the bed so that she's sitting on the edge.

He gets on his knees in between her legs, kissing her lips then trailing down to her neck.

She moans, entangling her fingers in his hair as the vibrations from Johnny speaking makes her squirm.

"I wanted to ask you something..." Johnny say, pulling away and shuffling up on his feet.

Mackenzie sits up, being held by her elbows and giggles, "What is it?"

Johnny chuckles nervously and gets on one knee, pulling a small square box out of his pocket, "Mackenzie..."

Her hands cover her mouth in shock-bitch didn't see that coming.

"You're the most amazing, beautiful, talented person I've ever met, and I am extremely glad to have stole your bra the first day we met."

"Wow-"

"Make me the happiest person ever," Johnny dramatically pauses, opening the box to reveal the ring, "And marry me."

Mackenzie nods excitedly, "YES, YES I'LL MARRY YOU!"

AHH TY ALL SFM FOR READING
this is my first ever successful book and i'm so
satisfied with the funny and loving comments.
ILY 💖💖💗💕💓😔