FOURTEEN

BELLYACHE !

MACKENZIE WAS IN A BAD MOOD.

Her face scrunched up in irritation as the news of her ex boyfriend, Caden, being back really set in.

He cheated on her, and she loved him, maybe too much.

They've discussed life after college, going to school together, getting an apartment together, all of it. Her heart burned as her eye began to sting, thinking about the fact.

"Mackenzie?" She heard a voice call out.

Mackenzie sniffles as she quickly wipes the lone tear on her face. "Yeah?"

"Are... you okay?" She turned to look on her side, seeing Johnny with concerned filled eyes.

"Just peachy." She muttered, standing up in her chair as she moved to look at some books.

Johnny quickly trailed behind her, "You sure?"

"How can I even see him again without breaking down?" She cried out, turning to face him and throwing herself in his arms, and Johnny flinched in surprise.

"What?! See who?"

"Caden!"

(an_ IM WHEEZING)

(an_ IM WHEEZING)

"Who's Caden?" He asked, picking her up, sitting her back down on a table.

"He's my ex. He cheated on me!" She choked out.

"Okay, okay, calm down, okay?" Johnny whispered into her ear as he hugged her. "It's gonna be okay."

"Thank you." She muttered, looking into his eyes as she pulled away.

"No!" yelled Jackie from the other side of the library as Mackenzie hopped off the table. "I will not have that! Not in my christian library!"

"Jesus christ, Jackie." Johnny mumbled. Him and Mackenzie sitting across from each other, beginning their work as Mackenzie looked up at him and smiled.

sorry, shitty and short chapter IM CACKLING

BUT i am back from my short vacation and there might be a strain on updates for this story bc i'm starting school next wednesday, and i have to begin my ap lang hw.

someone come and KILL ME

PLEASE

if u like my writing, you can go read 'mind at ease' where i'll be updating more often than this story lol,,,

shameful SELF PROMO smh 😞