TWO

THE BOY NEXT DOOR
IS FULL OF SHIT !

"WHAT THE FUCK, HAYDEN? CARSON?" Mackenzie yelled out of her window, quickly recognizing the other two boys as they only looked at her.

"Sorry, babe," The boy who held her bra said, "You've got some nice cups, though." He snickered, holding her bra up to the window, which caused Mackenzie to fuse in anger.

"Give it back, dick!"

"The name's Johnny Orlando, not dick, and I'm your new neighbor! Can't you show some neighborly curtesy?" He said, mocking hurt but clearly amused, "You stole my fucking bra! Why should I be welcoming to you in any way?!"

"With all those bras you have in there, do you really need this one?"

"Maybe not." She said, crossing her arms over her chest, "But why the hell would I want pervs like you three having my bra."

"I don't know, maybe you shouldn't keep your bras in there!"

"You mean my fucking dresser, you asshole?!" Mackenzie said, motioning her hand to the dresser next to her. "Don't make me come over ther-"

"I'm a hundred percent down, but that wouldn't be very appropriate with Carson and Hayden here, don't you think?"

"I have a bat, Johnny Orlando." Mackenzie threatened, picking up the bat she laid beside her and Johnny looked over at the boys, smugly. "OOF." He exclaimed, "She's a kinky one." Johnny said in a whisper tone, but Mackenzie could clearly hear him, the boys beside him chuckled and Mackenzie was beginning to accept defeat, but still annoyingly frustrated.

She was frustrated to the point where she would consider killing them, all of them, and she never thought that way towards anyone. Sure, she had a bad attitude and didn't really like anybody, maybe she might've said it a few times, but wouldn't actually commit the crime, of course. But she was considering it, now.

"You sure are full of yourself, aren't you?" Mackenzie asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"I have every right to be full of myself- I got your bra, didn't I?"

Mackenzie rolled her eyes, again, she couldn't believe this. She didn't even know why this strange boy entered her home in the first place. "If you don't give it back, I'll scream."

"It's not something I haven't heard before, go ahead, babe, scream." Johnny said, smirking and crossing his hands over his chest, her bra still clutched in between his fingers.

"Hayden! What are you doing in there?" Mackenzie asked the laughing Hayden as he walked to the window.

"Sorry Kenz, it was a dare." He shrugged.

"Well, ha ha." She mocked, "Jokes over, give it back."

"No." Johnny said, bringing his mouth to the strap, kissing it softly. "It's mine, now." He smiled wickedly, closing his window and Mackenzie groaned in frustration, slamming her window shut and picking up her phone, quickly, dialing a number she knew by heart.

There was a ringing tone before a feminine voice picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Brynn, I need your help."

we out here updating
n shit 🤪