TWENTY-FIVE

I SIT HERE,
I WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME,
I GET NOTHIN'

MACKENZIE SIGHED AS SHE LOOKED over at Sophia, who was currently attempting to ask Johnny to prom, ever so subtly. He didn't quite understand what she was trying to do, though.

"So, you know with prom being here and all..." She trailed off, pushing him against the locker next to his and grabbing his collar in between her fingers.

Johnny glanced down at her hands, moving his to hover over hers and swiftly move them, "Don't touch me Sophia, our 15 minutes of whatever we had, are over."

"You can't deny that there was chemistry, Johnny." She snapped.

Johnny began to speak but was cut off but the passing period bell, "Speaking of chemistry, I've got to go."

Sophia groaned, catching Mackenzie in the act of her minor stalking, "What are you looking at, Ziegler?"

"Oh, nothing." She snickered, "Just enjoying the view of Johnny rejecting your ass." Mackenzie shook her head as she walked off to her next class.

Mackenzie was dozing off in class while the movie played soundly on the small t.v, when she felt a paper being thrown at her. She jerked up, ignoring it as her head began to droop again.

She looked over to her right after feeling another note, assuming it was James, but he was asleep.

She them looked over to her left, seeing a smiling Johnny with his hands shaped as a heart. She unraveled the note, immediately wanting to throw it back at him when she read it.

Aye

So u tryna go to prom or nah

Mackenzie stifled a laugh, throwing the piece of paper back at him. He dropped his hands, looking at her confusedly, "What?!" He mouthed and Mackenzie just shook her head, facing the front of the class.

hi, these last chapters WILL be the longest (except maybe the next one). i hope u enjoy them uwu; sadly, this book is coming to an end ;(