EIGHTEEN

HOW YOU GONNA UP
AND LEAVE LIKE THAT

MACKENZIE WALKED DOWN THE halls with her head stuffed into her books, she had barely gotten any sleep since Saturday. She tried calling Johnny, no answer. She called Hayden and Carson, they claimed to have no idea where he had went.

She was glad ISS was over with, she certainly didn't want to go to the library and sit with him for a entire school day. She had a feeling he was here, at school. It's not like he broke her heart or anything, he only denied her dick access, which is almost kind of pretty much the same thing... sort of.

As Mackenzie continued her journey through the hallway to the library, she seen a certain Sophia Rose smushed against the locker, being made out with. Mackenzie rolled her eyes as she walked past her, slowly.

Please don't be Johnny. Please don't be Johnny.

She continued this mantra in her head, hoping it would work, hopefully Johnny wasn't the one who had his tongue DEEP in this hoe's throat.

Mackenzie turned around, as the boy pulled away, seeing Johnny. It was him and Mackenzie's heart dropped.

What the fuck?

"Kenzie, hey!" yelled Brynn as she walked towards her hand and hand with Hayden.

"I'm sorry, Brynn, I have to go." She muttered, stumbling out the school door, running into a body on her way out.

"Jeez, watch where you're going!" Mackenzie grumbled, storming to her car.

"Mac?" The voice called out an she turned around, it was Caden...

Jeez, this kid is everywhere.

"Oh! Sorry."

"Where are you going, school is this way."

"I know, dingot."

"Mackenzie... there's something I need to tell you." Caden says, playing with the sand in his fingers.

Although it took much convincing, Caden and Mackenzie skipped school together, heading to the beach instead. Mackenzie had a Johnny Orlando shaped hole in her heart, she felt she needed a day off, perhaps both her and Caden did.

"What is it?"

"It's about the night of the party."