TWENTY-FOUR

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

"THIS IS IT, MACK." MACKENZIE MUMBLED looking at herself in the mirror of the dressing room of some expensive store. All she knows is her mom dropped her off there and flicked the credit card out the window, telling her to "Go wild."

"What the hell am I doing to myself?!" She groaned, "I'm not even allowed at prom!"

"Who gives a fuck?!" yelled Annie from outside the dressing room, followed by a quick, "Sorry."

Mackenzie stepped out of the dressing room, stumbling over the heels that she also tried on and Annie looked over at her.

"Woah! If I were Johnny, I'd just fuck you."

"Annie!" Mackenzie quietly scolded.

"Maybe I have a chance! Ugh, bisexuality really gets you places."

"Alright, Annie, that's enough." Mackenzie laughed, looking over at the mirror and gasping.

"Take a look at my ass." Mackenzie gasps again, poking her backside out, "Holy shit!"

"I know, right..."

Mackenzie smiles at herself in the mirror, suddenly extremely bummed she can't go to prom. Why'd she even try on the damn dress, anyway?

Mackenzie's smile begins to drop, "Well, that was fun, but I think I should take it off."

"Aw, Mackenzie, if you could come to my prom, I'd be your prom date."

"I'd love that, but I can't."

Annie sighs, lightly pushing her back into the dressing room to remove the dress.

As soon as Mackenzie's back in the dressing room, Annie rushes over to the counter, lowkey out of breath from the short jog.

"Hi, did you see that dress on my friend, there?"

"Yes, ma'am, it's our last one..."

"I WANT IT!"

"I'm sorry?"

"Put it on hold... please."

filler chapter bc i haven't been posting this AT ALL SIS 😣

anyways, there are 86 COMMENTS ON THE Q&A... holy shit 😶😶 they'll be answered after the epilogue lmAOO