Chapter 20 (You truly are beautiful)

Update to all my lovely readers. I did my part, please do yours by voting. Hope you all liked the twist in the story. Enjoy!

*********************************

I am now in the most awkwardest position ever. Who would have ever thought that I would end up marrying the brother of my ex-boyfriend? This is so wrong on so many levels. All I can do is ask Allah to guide me.

Imran and Amira didn't have a clue that this Omar Khan was THE Omar. It was kind of a good thing they didn't know his last name, although Imran did look suspicious but luckily didn't question me. They all had to leave soon and them bidding me goodbye wasn't exactly a pretty picture as I recall it.

"No Datha, please don't leave please take me with you" I cry hugging my sister. "Ami, stop being a child now, you're a married woman now. Its time for us to let you go" she say as she pushed me back. I didn't budge. I hug her even tighter and cry on her shoulder.

I don't care if my makeup was ruined, I don't care if my hijab messes up, I just don't want them to leave me. A hand wrapped around me pulling me back. "Imran let go... Take me home with you. Don't leave me here." I hugged Amira even tighter struggling ti hold on but Imran was just too strong. He easily pulled me off of her.

No! I am not going to let go. I turned around and hugged Imran. "Imran please please, how can I stay without you guys? Please don't go, please" I cry into his chest barely mumbling out the words.

"Don't worry, you will be fine just like that" says Imran. But his voice, it was coming from behind me. Then who was I hugging? I pull back slowly and look up gasping and choking on my own spit in the process. I was not hugging Imran, I was hugging Ali. Ya Allah! Can this get any worse?

I could hear everyone laughing behind us. My cheeks scorched with embarrassment. I couldn't even cry anymore. I simply held my sobs in and stood to a side whilst everyone say their final goodbyes and blessings to us. It took me all the courage to not jump in the car and ride off with them.

I flush again remembering what happened earlier. As my family left, there was an awkward silence in the air. After a little chit chat here and there, with me mostly trying not to concentrate on Omar Khan being my brother in law, it was time for dinner.

The dining room, as extravagant as all the other rooms in the house had a long table, kinda like Harry Potter style table. It was enough to seat both Ali's and my family. Me and Ali sat down next to each other. I don't know what it is about this guy but even a little brush of hands gives me butterflies in my stomach.

All the food were served by their house maid, so basically all I had to do there was look pretty, literally. Zeena Aunty didn't even let me help with anything. Looking at the table, the food looks delicious. I serve myself and pass the bowls to my right.

The doors opened startling me, as everyone turned to look at who entered. Well who else could it be? The one and only Omar Khan. He took a seat right across me and kept on staring right at me, making me shift in my seat uncomfortably. His gaze was frightening and I realize that this was not the Omar I once knew. He was someone else.

I decide to ignore him and continue with my dinner as a hand hold my hand down. I look down and see Ali's hand with mine. He is casually eating with a smirk on his lips. Ya Allah, does he even know how good that looks on him? I can't eat, not only because I have butterflies in my stomach. But also because Ali is holding my right hand with his left. I turn to look at him but he is as if nothing is happening underneath the table.

"Amina, why don't you eat? Do you not like the food?" asks Uncle (Ali's dad).

"Umm no, the food's great." I try to pull my hand but no luck. I pull harder but the harder I pull, the tighter his grip. Luckily no one knew. Giving up, I decide to eat with my left hand. I just hope no one noti...