Chapter 19 (Butterflies)

Thank you so much for everyone who read my book. Already 1K reads. You guys have no idea how much it means to me. If you have a story and want me to read it, just ask me, ill support you. Private message me for that.

Enjoy the new chapter

**********************************

"Come in" I said.

"Hey."

I immediately got up and hugged the hell out of Maya. She is just who I needed right now. I was afraid I would start melting. "How did you come here? I invited you to the waleema only right?" I asked slighly confused.

"Okay well if you want me to leave" she turned around. I know she doesn't mean it. Nevertheless I stopped her and hugged her again. "No, I am so glad you're here. I am so nervous".

"That's why I asked her to come" said Imran.

"You did this?" I ask unaware.

"Well not me exactly. Amira told me to, so I did" he said scratching the back of his neck. I hugged him "thank you so much. You guys have no idea how much this means to me."

"Consider it your wedding gift" he teased me. "You guys have around ten minutes. The registration process is taking place. So once they are done, Ali, his dad, brother, his mom and our dad, Amira and Yusuf would be coming here. Then Maya has to leave ok? It has to be just family adults ok?" I nod and he leaves. Maya and I take a seat.

"Omg Maya I think I'm going to have a panic attack any second now."

"Relax girl" she says trying to help me to calm down, but it wad useless. I felt like the walls were caving in on me.

"You wanna know something?" I look up at her desperately needing a distraction. "My old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling 'You're next!' After a while I figured out how to stop them." "How?" "Well, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!"

There I was laughing, and more importantly forgetting everything even if it was for a mere second. Only this girl can do this to me. We heard some noise on the other side of the door and we both knew it was time. She gave me a hug wishing me luck and left. As much as I wanted her to stay, I knew it was supposed to be only family.

After 2 min, my sister came in with Yusuf. "Congratulations Ami, the registration process went smooth. Alhamdurillah. You are legally married. The only thing left is marriage according to Islamic Law." "Wha.. I'm married? I don't feel any different, do I look any different?" I asked Amira honestly dumbstruck. I didn't even know why I asked her that. "Pagli" (crazy girl) my sister said giggling with Yusuf.

"Where are the twins" I ask her trying to focus on something else. "Zainab is so sweet, she insisted she babysits them until this is over." I can tell that Amira looks so tired yet she was happy for me. She took the role of my mom and is trying her best. I hugged her "thank you..."

"Well I thought bringing Maya would calm your nerves so..." "No Datha, not only Maya. Thank you for everything." She kissed my forehead and she was about to say something when the doors opened.

In came my Dad followed by Zeena Aunty. She was holding someone's hand, her husband. He looked like a business man but he looks worn out, not from the wedding, but more like from his age. He even looks older than my dad. They sat in the opposite couch together. I was in a couch with my dad and Amira was in another with Yusuf.

The doors opened again. In walked a guy, tall well built. He looked at me and smiled. I lowered my gaze blushing. Ya Allah! Was he Ali?

"Come and sit here Ali" my Dad says getting up and joining my sister. What? Really Dad? So much for protecting your daughter. He came and sat next to me keeping a fair amount of distance between us. My heart started beating so loud. I looked up to see everyone staring at us. Can they hear my heart beat? I think I'm going to faint. The butterflies in my stomach won't stop. Its like they are on drugs. Why was I feeling like this?

Someone cleared their throat and I looked up. There was another person here. "I am the Imam. Mr.Abdulla can you please join their hand together?" My Dad nods and does as he is told. He takes my hand and places it on top of Ali's. "I give you my daughter. I hope you keep her happy always and both of you share only happiness. In Shaa Allah" my dad blesses us. My dad returns to his seat and I try to remove my hand but Ali hold it and intertwine our fingers together. OH MY ALLAH!

I think I am going to pass out. This is very very did I mention very weird. I have goosebumps and my hands are sweating. Oh God why now? I hope he doesn't notice my sweaty hands. I turn and look up at him. Just then I notice his features.

His dark brown/blackish hair that can barely be seen that match with his brown eyes. He was wearing one of those arabic head thing which I got no clue what they are called. His eyes are almost feminine, like he got them from his mom. He has a little bit a mustache and beard that many guys would not be able to pull off. And his lips. Ya Allah!

Was it a crime to look this good? I think he would be arrested for a lifetime if it was. His lips were so pink that make you wanna just touch it to see how soft it was. Over all he was one hot thing. What? He is my husband now. Totally halal.

When I snapped back to my senses I saw that he was looking at me with a smirk on his lips. Now I am definitely going to faint. I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I can definitely get used to looking at that face everyday. He was just so Ma Shaa Allah. I lowered my gaze and couldn't help blushing.

"Its time to give Amina her mahar" said the Imam. He looked at some papers "it says here that you have given her a luxury apartment, a car and £250,000 worth of gold jewelry." Oh my Allah! This guy is filthy rich. Allah has blessed them.

"I would like to give her the jewelry now" said Ali in a sweet husky voice. It was like this guy came out of a fashion magazine. Did he really wanna marry me?

Everyone nods. The imam speaks up again "Before you give her the jewelry, do you accept Amina Abdulla as your wife?" He looks at me and tightens the grip on my hand. "I accept" he says smiling.

"Do you Amina accept Ali as your husband?" All eyes on me. My cheeks heat up and I know Im red. I look around the room seeing how much Allah has blessed me. I smile and answer "I accept". Everyone cheers. I look over at Ali, who is still holding my hand.

"You can give her her Mahar" says someone. But I don't look away. I keep looking at those mesmerizing brown eyes. "You guys have the rest of your lives to look at each other you know?" teases Imran. We both blush and look down.

"Where is your brother? I asked him to get the jewelry boxes and come here soon" complains Zeena Aunty. As she was about to get up, the doors open.

"Assalamu Alaikum"

In walks the last person I wanna see right now, merely seconds after I'm married. Standing in front of me, the boy who claimed my heart and broke it apart. Omar Khan!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

Is anybody else also unable to see the picture because Im having the same problem. I've already sent my complaint to the Wattpad team. The error message always says "Failed to load media". So let me know if any of you have that problem and ill update an additional link to see the pic.

Next update In Shaa Allah: Sunday or Monday