23.Trap

Happy reading:)

*******

TRAP

"Then tell her to proceed with her plan because i strongly think that that jerk deserves it. And she is afraid that she might turn into a villain, right, if teaching a lesson to a jerk means becoming bad, then let it be, rather tell her to become a strong badass villain, it will be damn cool"

These words said by Manik are like boasting her wounded heart to become more aggressive and they worked like oil added to fire making her flames to flame more so that he can know how it will be to burn ourselves due to someother's mindless actions. They got stuck in her mind. 

Nandini really doesn't know what exactly her plan is but the one and the only thing she cares about right now is to make him know how it will be to love someone unconditionally getting nothing but the pain in return. Yes, he has to know how it feels, he deserves it.

It's past 8, in the office but still, there are some people who are working on their unfinished projects. Nandini walked up to Manik's cubicle and surprised to see that he is still there working on the presentation video.

 "Hey" Nandini said timidly wondering why he is so perfect when it comes to his work. Manik got surprised to see her because earlier he thought to go and hang out with her but since she seemed pretty much disturbed regarding her friend's problem, he decided to give her some space but since she came herself to talk with him, it made his heart happy.

"Hi Nandini, you need something?" Manik asked her.

"No, actually I came to tell you about that shinee' project presentation, it is going to happen tomorrow afternoon at Lonavala" Nandini informed him.

 "Ohh regarding that, it is almost ready, i will mail it to you within 30 minutes" he seemed disappointed because she came to talk with him only about their work and here he got excited idiotically.

 "No need of mailing it to me because i think you should present it tomorrow since you worked on it" she said it so casually that for a second he thought he misheard. 

"Really?" he asked. 

"Yes, so prepare well and be confident because there is going to be a tough competition," Nandini said and left from there but not before giving him a beautiful smile.

Later after he reached his home, Manik got details from Nandini's manager that meeting is going to held at late evening according to their company's schedule which means that he and Nandini are going to get some time. He thought that finally his bad luck is going away and things are going in his way also now he can exactly know what Nandini is thinking about him. If everything is perfect Manik thought to propose her soon.

While thinking about all this, Manik thought that he is forgetting something but couldn't remember what it is, exactly at that time his phone ranged flashing Nutella's name and then he realized he actually forgot about her. 

"Hey Loserrrrrrr" she chirped into his ear so annoyingly. 

"Loser? why?" he asked her and inwardly prayed to god to not let her ruin his good mood.

 "Remember, my challenge, you failed miserably in recognizing me even after i gave so many hints," she said proudly as if looking down on him since he failed and at the same time happy that he failed.

 Manik got irritated and said "Oh common, I failed intentionally because I'm not that interested in your stupid games and also i got so mesmerized with my date's presence beside me that I forgot to give importance to other things"

After hearing his answer Nandini got blank for a second not knowing what to do since he actually complimented her and treated her like princess but then also got mad because of the arrogance in his answer that he gave to Nutella, according to him Nutella and Nandini are two different persons, him saying this to Nutella is too harsh. But Nandini knows the truth, how desperately he searched for Nutella and how he stood helplessly in the parking lot staring at the women who are leaving if Nutella is there among them, she remembered his disappointed face clearly.

"Oh really, don't you think you are expecting more from a boss-employee relationship when there is nothing in between you both?" Nandini said by pushing his patience level more towards the edge.

"It's not like that, she likes me, okay" He defended himself feeling disappointment regarding his personal life.

"Ohh, did she told you that?"Nandini is triggering him intentionally because only then things will move fast only if she makes Manik take the bait and it happens when his patience is exhausted.

"No, she didn't. I mean not yet. She is going to say it very soon, you wait and watch" with that Manik angrily hanged up the call. 

He can't believe how much Nutella has changed, a few months back she is the one who made his life peaceful and listening her voice used to relieve his stress but now it is just making him more stressed because she is saying truth only. And truth hurts.

'Why were you getting angry, she is right, when did Nandini say she likes you?' that voice came from Manik's left side and it his mean side with two devil horns, taunting him.

''But she does treat him differently'' this time, the voice came from his right side and it is his angel side with fairy wings, Manik too nodded his head in agreement with his angel side.

"Oh, really?" that little devil mocked his angel side.

"Yes, she is very sweet to him from the beginning and that is because Manik is special to her" his angel side supported him and he doesn't disagree with it.

"ha~ha~ha, you fools, it is because she is a good human. Nandini is sweet to everyone, she even greets watchman politely" that evil laughed at them.

"No, its because she likes him" his angel side.

"You're dumb if you think that she likes him" his devil side.

"No, you only dumb" his angel side argued and in no time thet both started bickering with eachother.

"I'm telling you right, she doesn't like him"

"She likes him"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nooooooo"

"Yessssss"

"STOP IT" Manik yelled at them angrily and said "Tomorrow i am going to prove you all, that she likes me too"

*******

 VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE

Stay happy!!