17.Rollercoaster

Happy Reading :)

******

Manik entered her cabin and locked the door. It is pretty late now as almost everyone left. Nandini looked at Manik who is now walking towards her with a smirk on his face. "Manik?" she sounded being unsure of his sudden behavior. But it seemed like he is not at all interested in answering her as she got no response. 

He walked past her desk and stood near her chair. She is still sitting in her chair and squealed a little bit when he suddenly turned her chair towards him. He is looking so handsome with that devilish smirk with his messed up hair and loosened tie. She tried to get up from her chair but before she can do anything further, he leaned towards her and gripped both side arms of her chair making her feeling cornered.

 He is looking straight into her eyes without any diversion and the confidence in him made her feel helpless. "Ma..Manik, Whaa....What are...you doing?" she stumbled over her words so badly and completed her sentence, but it seemed he is more interested in staring at her face rather than paying attention to her words.

He leaned furthermore towards her face by letting her know the brand of his perfume and she can literally hear her heart thumping hard due to his breath that is falling all over her face. Their faces are so close and he is still leaning further making her know that he is not gonna stop until he reaches his destination. 

But then suddenly, her mind kicked her very hard by putting some sense into her and alarmed her about their position. Manik seemed very distracted as now he is just a mere inches apart from her face, and by taking this chance, she suddenly jerked him away from her.

By pushing him aside, she ran towards the door quickly and when she is going to unlock the door, Manik came from behind and pinned her back to the door by holding her tightly. It is really getting difficult for her and he left no escape for her. 

"Manik...leave.....m..me," she said by struggling to get away from his grip. "Why should I? You only teased me right, so now bear the consequences" he whispered huskily in her eyes and she shivered when his lips got contacted with her ears. 

He left her hands and got a hold of her waist tightly making her stand on his toes. His eyes, they are like talking to her in their own language, it is like he is doing some magic on her. She just looked at his perfectly sculptured face and her hands unknowingly cupped his face on either side.

They are just cms away from each other, and it seemed impossible to stop and his face getting closer and closer and she already felt that her lips getting dried. He inched furthermore like a predator and she felt like a prey, and then their lips finally got...........

Nandini woke up from her bed thumping hardly and she removed her sweat from forehead. It's past 12, She sat on her bed by closing her face with her palms and calming herself down by mumbling that it is just a silly dream. She really had to get a grip on herself, she is here to tempt him but not to get tempted him. 

She messed up her messy hair more by just laying on her bed once again by closing her eyes trying to get some sleep again and started thinking about her childhood memories so that she can divert her thoughts.

But then what else can she do, apart from avoiding this crazy dream and living her life as if this dream has never happened. It's getting really difficult for her and every minute when he is around her, she has to repeat herself to stay strong and fight the urge to not to go to him and ask him why he played with her by holding his collars. Whenever she sees in front of her either she wants to go away from him and cry endlessly by shutting herself or just beat him brutally until she gets satisfied.