19.Nutella is no more sweet!

Hey people!! I hope you people will like this update and yes, please let me know your views and comment whatever you thought about this chapter. Then only i can know that what am i going to do with this story's further track.

Happy reading!!

*************

Nutella is no more sweet!

Manik is in middle of nowhere, on an empty road, it's past eleven, he is sipping his beer bottle standing by his bike which he parked it on the edge of the road. His blazer is hanging on his bike's handle and his state is totally messed up. His hair is in a disheveled state and his eyes are looking so lost.

He can't believe that Nandini thought about him like that and how can she accuse Nutella. He is so sure that he can bet on his own life for Nutella's innocence. She is so pure and fragile, that she will never do such a thing.

Or will she?

Yes, it is right that they have never met but then he can still count on her at any time regarding anything as he knows her in and out.

But then no one knows about his date tonight except Nandini and Nutella. And also he never shared his feelings regarding Nandini with Cabir or Dhruv as Cabir is busy with managing his both personal and professional lives, coming to Dhruv, well he is still angry with Manik. So, these type of situations gave him no chance to talk to them and the only person know about this is Nutella. But she can never take such a drastic step. She can never call Nandini in the first place and you can forget about she warning Nandini.

But then she did, Nutella called Nandini and messed up everything, all those words said by Nandini are still ranging in his mind. Her voice is still echoing in his ears. Her accusation and her anger. Nutella is his friend whom he believed blindly and shared his every damn thing with her.

He dialed Nutella's number and waited until she lifts the call.

--------

Nandini is feeling so happy and content that finally the tables had turned and now the ball is in her court. 

She changed her dress into her usual nightwear and tied her hair in a messy bun. Riddhi is sleeping in her bed after getting super drunk, Mukti dragged her here. Nandini and Mukti settled on the couch in Nandini's room itself. 

Mukti is getting unable to control her curiosity regarding their date and something which is visible on her best friend's face is giving her a hint that whatever has happened, it surely happened according to their plan only.

There is a strange glow on her face, Mukti thought considerably as Nandini went down to the kitchen in order to bring the two cups of hot chocolate, she must have really done something which would definitely hurt that asshole, he very well deserves it.

Mukti made her mind and felt proud of seeing this fragile girl who stood so strong in her weakest point as she gathered her all broken pieces and built herself this new version. 

Mukti always used to admire Nandini as she is the perfect angel anyone could ask for, but then that jerk didn't realize it and chopped this angel's fairy wings. And now she became a black devil because of him but only for him, who came to destroy his life.

Suddenly Mukti realized that her friend's drastic transformation from angel to this smoldering fire contained Devil, this is all happened due to Manik, he really did affect her so badly but then there is something strange between these two people, she couldn't understand how come Nandini is controlling herself by hurting him in front of her eyes and will she be able to see the pain in his eyes due to her doings...