16.Game, on point

Remembered me, anyone? Well, me? I missed you guys so much. But I think late is my middle name, can't help it.

Please do not forget to comment people, because that's the only way for me to know what you people are thinking about this story. Anyways, here is another chapter of  "Conflicting Changes" and ignore the typo mistakes.

 Hope you guys will like it. Happy reading :)

********

Manik did have a lucky day, today. By giving the lamest reason to his boss that his system is lagging too much and needs to be repaired which will take some time and within this time, he needs to use her laptop by staying in her cabin to finish his work in time.

He settled on the couch in her cabin with her laptop and some files beside him. Also he did told her that there will be no disturbance to her from his side and she can continue doing her work as if his presence is not there at all. His plan got succeeded and after all, why would his boss doubt him as this great idea is given by his best friend Nutella who is an expert in helping him out.

 He boasted his confidence in himself and tried to act as cool as possible. He remembered the point said by his friend that to not to stare at her that much that it will creep the hell out of her.

Manik thought that maybe his boss is made up of magnetic bars and he is with iron, maybe that's why he is getting this much attracted to her. Also, she wearing that red saree is not helping at all. 

He himself doesn't know about the traditional clothes that much, but his boss did corrupt his nerves system by being this much beautiful. And again being born with this much prettiness is not her fault, right? 

He is staring at her eyes, the way she is blinking and her eyelids closing and opening, her eyes are so fascinating and unique. He also noticed the mole that she has on her eyebrow which he felt like touching it. 

While his brain is all filled with this type of thoughts, his boss suddenly turned her head in his direction and he immediately dropped his eyes to the laptop by pretending like he is working all this time. Once her eyes shifted back to her work, his eyes automatically turned towards her like someone watches their favorite movie.

Nandini did know the truth behind after all this is her own idea, but she doesn't know that this will turn into this much excitement. She did know very well that he is staring at her and he is here for that only, but the surprising thing is that he staring at her is not at all making her uncomfortable.

It is like she is enjoying the way he is admiring her and all her insecurities about her body and all other things suddenly got disappeared into some thin air. He, sitting there solemnly, only for seeing her making her feel that she is indeed a beautiful woman giving her more confidence. A very little but beautiful smile is playing on her lips while she is checking some emails by pretending that she has no idea about his staring session.

Suddenly Nandini realized that what she is doing and why she is here? 

She is here for revenge, revenge to make Manik payback for hurting her and leaving her like that. To let him know that how much he is wrong and to make him taste the pain of getting hurt. She is here to do this and to see his fall with her own eyes. She is here to clap the loudest when he is crying in pain like she did on that night. 

She is here to do all of this, not to get impressed by him and his cheap thrills. But again this is all advantage for her only, right. He is getting attracted towards her and she can make use of it which will make him taste his own medicine. 

With her new plan, Nandini slightly smirked even more not realizing that when did she become this much evil but again this is all his fault only, he made her like this, so let him only bear all the conclusions.