2.My Life

Hello everyone.

So, here is the new chapter of  "Conflicting changes".

There is a lot of surprises ahead.

Happy reading!!

******

                                                                                         My Life

What the hell is he thinking of himself man?

I mean who allots that much work that too in such a short span. I think he really hates me. I mean i agree from the last few days i am really busy. But common, who will not get busy when your best friend's marriage is happening. But Mr.Shashank, the head of the department is not even ready to listen to me.

Oh shit.

Okay don't ask me how I forget this but yeah my name is Manik Malhotra and I am working in Murthy Industries for the last one year. It has been a year since I left my home and came to Mumbai.

 My boss Mr.Vishnu Murthy in reality also he is so kind. Now, he really became my inspiration besides my parents.  People here are so kind except that Shashank.

At beginning it has been very difficult to adjust here but now i am so habituated to this city. It makes me feel the real me. I am a lot more carefree now than previous days. Here no media. No one knows me. But i must admit that i am in love with this city of dreams, Mumbai. I love this place so much except traffic.

 Huh.! traffic sucks here.

Coming to present right now the only thing I want is to finish my work as soon as possible. Today is Mr.Cabir Dhawan's reception. Yes, you heard me right, that idiot got married two days back and now he is a responsible man. Because of him, my mom started pushing the marriage stuff into my head but I don't have any of those thoughts. At least not now.

Now, it is 5 PM and I am standing in our office parking lot waiting for my friend Dhruv. In past one year he really became a good friend of mine. He came to me and now we are going to shopping for evening. And in no time we reached shopping mall.

Infinity mall,

Manik and Dhruv are selecting their clothes.

Dhruv : See, Manik this black shirt is really nice.

Manik : Buddy, shopping for yourself means trying the dress that suits you, not the one you like.

Dhruv : Always had to say something, right?

Manik just shrugged his shoulders and Dhruv kept his poker face. Within an hour they finished their shopping and headed out to their places.

Manik's POV: 

I got ready wearing my dress and reached the place with my famous attitude. I can't help it, I think I am born with this attitude.

Cabir always used to said that the best part ever happened in his life till now is Navya. Yes, even i believe that. Because she is the one who changed him into a responsible one from a Casanova. And today is their reception function. I went and congratulated him.

The party is in full swing and I am sitting with my friends having drinks. Dhruv is feeling not well and his home is too far from this party hall. So, I dropped him at my apartment which is somewhat near to this place. It is just uneasy and I know he will get better within few hours.