8.Nutella and Me

Hello everyone. I hope you all doing awesome.

I am making my books private soon, just thought to let you all know.

Here is the another chapter of "Conflicting Changes" with Manik's Pov.

Happy Reading :)

*******

Nutella and Me 

Manik's Pov:

It's 7:00 PM now and i am super busy in stuffing my things so fastly into my bag so that i can get out of this place as soon as possible. Actually, i do love my office and my surroundings but woh kya hain on at this time I call HER daily. 

Today i had to do some extra work here and just now my shift is finished. By submitting the file to the receptionist, i rushed to the door ignoring her smirk and her all the best to me.

Actually from past one month due to my weird behavior and being busy all the time in phone, some times blushing too, all these things forced my fellow colleagues to think that I am into someone ,also no response from me too confirmed their doubts and now they are behind me teasing all the time although i just ignore.

Sometimes, Offence is the best defense, I learned this from her. I mean that's what she uses like her weapon whenever she blushes and i caught her. I can easily guess that she blushes a lot and i love to tease her. Oh god, she is affecting me so badly. 

I smiled myself and waited for the lift to come tapping my foot impatiently. My phone ringed and i felt nervous seeing her name "Nutella" flashing. I am late today in calling her, so she called me.

Me: Hey Nutella. !!

Well, that's what i decided to call her. Nutella. Her voice is as sweet as nutella. Also, who doesn't loves Nutella?

She: You are late.  she huffed angrily.

Manik: Umm, sorry yaar. Extra hours in the office, just i finished my work and now i am waiting for the lift.

She: Oh common, you are not in your sixties, so take steps.

I bet she rolled her eyes when she said that.

Beads: Okay meri maa, i am talking steps. with that i changed my direction and took those steps hurriedly.

She : Slowly, i don't want you to break your bones.

Manik : that will be amazing, right?

She : Means??

Beads: I mean if i fall, then i might get two or three bones broken, due to that my office will give me holidays and then i will spend my entire time talking to you by taking the rest on the hospital bed.

She : Acha, dont be that smart.

Manik : I am already, and i just now reached my bike,so let me connect to the bluetooth.

She: Wait, no. You pay attention to your drive and then call me when you reached your home after getting settled.

Manik: Fine.

and then i cut her call. Actually on one day accidentally i told her that i came from London recently and from that day she never trusts me with driving on Indian roads. I mean it is far different from there but i can manage. But she is stubborn, she even warned me to never listen to songs while i am driving. I just sighed over her caring and trying-to-be-strict behavior. She is like that only.