10. Secrets revealed

Hello people, I hope you remember this story.

So, I am here with another chapter of  "Conflicting Changes" and please read carefully. From here, everything in their lives is going to change.

Happy Reading :)

*********

Secrets Revealed

Nandini's POV:

After reaching home i am unable to sleep no matter how hard i tried. Well, this why people say that we lose everything when we fell in love including our sleep due to that person about whom we think all the time.

 Riddhi is too impressed by him after seeing that surprise and she literally explained his surprise by showing the pics which she clicked to Mukti and they are like teasing me after my life now. 

Well, i don't mind too.!!!

I think i should not punish myself by pretending to sleep when it is not gonna happen, so i went to balcony and settled in a swing with my favorite novel "Pride and Prejudice" I read this book so many times but still i love to read this, even there are sometimes where i ditched my own friends to spend my time with this book.

But for the first time in my life that stars seemed more interesting than my favorite book. Actually, I just can't get over his happy face when i said my promise to him. He is so pure and also i remember that staring stars at midnight is his favorite hobby, but now i think it has become mine too. I chuckled to myself thinking that how much he is affecting me.

 Seriously, where that strict and i-know-everything Nandini went to?

When i am smiling myself, my arm touched with a lightly hot thing. I turned my head only to see my dad standing near me with the two hot chocolate-filled mugs. I went to him and we both stood at the railing with our mugs staring into nothing.

"So, how is your birthday went darling?" my dad asked me seeing at me. "Like every year, you made this year too memorable dad. But this time, a special person made it more memorable" i said by side hugging him and smiling.

"Ohh hoo special and all ha? What's the secret darling?" he asked me teasingly knowing that something really important is going on in my life and he has no idea about me.

 I smiled brightly at him "Well, i can tell you, but what is the catch for me if i reveal it dad?" i asked him by sipping my hot chocolate. hmm, so yummy.

Well, me and my dad we always trade our secrets to each other like some business magnets but if Vishnu Murthy has any weakness in himself, then that one is secrets. He really can't keep his anxiety when it comes to my secrets. So, he always ready with my baits and i am more than happy to play with his anxiety.

"Of course, whatever you demand, but say on my babydoll" he pleaded me by making his puppy face and trying to melt me. "Then i want to take up our branch-3 company in Mumbai," I asked him."Right away darling, so common say your secret now" he asked me impatiently.

 I smiled to myself by seeing my dad jumping in front of me like a kid just to know my secret. I said to him from starting of my secret, from that wrong number call to my friendship with the stranger, from my fantasy to make it happen, from friends to falling for him, from his surprise to my promise to him. 

Everything. 

I revealed everything to my dad about Manik and all over the time my dad listened to me very attentively.

"So, that's how i fell in love with your employ," I said smiling to my dad and shock is all overwritten on his face. So, i nudged him to get a response. "Unbelievable" he murmured to himself, I bet i would have missed it if i am not standing this close to him. 

I stared at his face, then he quickly changed his expressions to playful mood. "Well, i must say that your fantasy coming true is something very hard to believe and you falling in love is more than a shock to me," He said dramatically and "But why are you making him wait for three more days?" he asked me eying suspiciously.

"Because it's his birthday dad" I said to him and "all the best, then," he said with one of his brightest smile and kissed my forehead by murmuring "Stay happy" I smiled at seeing him walking back to his room.

"So Malhotra, See you soon" i whispered seeing the bright stars.

-------------------

At Manik's Apartment,

Manik and Cabir stared at each other shockingly by seeing a pic in Dhruv's mobile where it has seen that Alia is kissing dhruv's cheek. 

"What happened, she is so beautiful, right?" Dhruv asked them but still, there is no reaction. So, he took his mobile from Manik's hand and blushed while seeing that pic and a bit embarrassed too as they seen his private pic. He swiped the photos and this time he showed them the pic of Alia by saying "See, she is the one"

 He swiped the photos and this time he showed them the pic of Alia by saying "See, she is the one"

Suddenly Manik got up and said, "She is your girlfriend?"

Flashback:

The three are celebrating Manik's happiness and Dhruv's relationship with Alia. As per Dhruv's explanation, Alia proposed him and he jumped by screaming a yes to her. 

Well, Manik got two reasons to celebrate, one- his Nutella is going to say those magical words and two- his buddy's personal love life got successful. 

And there he was, Cabir smiling at these two idiots who are grinning wide to themselves as he knows that their life is just going to start now. Because he knows that how can a single girl can make your life so complicated that again you need her only to gather your shit together. 

Experienced much.!!

The drink got into their systems soon and the conversation started. "Yaar, at least now show your Nutella's pic" Dhruv cribbed like a kid. 

"Nah, not until she becomes mine officially" Manik smirked more by seeing the frowns on Dhruv's face. 

"But Dhruv, i must tell you his girl looks so beautiful" Cabir joined and this sentence made Dhruv jealous and he said "As if you guys seen my girl,  Alia looks so gorgeous," Dhruv said with a small pride and danced on victory by seeing their both faces.

 Actually Dhruv is correct, they have really never seen his girlfriend and also Manik indirectly talked to her also, but never got to see her face.

With that they both pounced on Dhruv and Manik snatched his mobile grinning with a big smile. He went to the gallery and clicked on the first pic that came, and that pic made him hold his breathe for a second, within that second his smile got disappeared. Even Cabir saw it by bending his head and he got shocked.

Flashback ended.

*********

With this i close this update, i hope you guys liked it.

I seriously am afraid of the Manik's reaction now, because the way of secret unfolded in such a way that it makes him think that she is playing with both of them.

I think it just takes a second or min to VOTE and Comment.

So, please guys your response matters for further chapters, that's why VOTE*COMMENT*FOLLOW*SHARE

Until then, Keep smiling everyone,

Emma.!!