15.Letting Go!

I am so sorry for being this late, but i hope this chapter will makes you happy. 

And yes please, do show some good response. I can write more and can give updates more only when you guys encourage me to do so!

Happy reading!!

***********

Letting Go!

It's late night already when they decided to went out, actually, Nandini took Manik to a PavBhaji stall which is near Juhu beach. After savoring its taste, they settled on the shore of the beach seeing its calmness without any crowd.

Sighing deeply Nandini kicked off her branded heels which are a pain as hell and let her foot slip into the smoothness of sand, by hugging her knees with her hands, she stared into the beach, at those tides falling and rising and yet again falling...  Manik too settled beside her and let himself get hit by those breezing winds, he tilted his head to see Nandini's face and she looked so peaceful right then. And then he realized this what he is missing, this feeling, this peace which got missing in his life from past few days.

"This is so serene and this what I am missing nowadays" he spoke out loud the words breaking the ice and Nandini turned her face to him. 

Even though she knows that he is the one who played with her feelings but he does not seem like that. He never has any bad thing in his track record, he maintains good relations with all his fellow colleagues, he doesn't have arrogance or something. 

But then why did he played with her feelings just because he hasn't seen her. But she loved him truly and now is not the time to think all bad things.

"I think you are trying to handle so many things at a single time" she replied calmly by playing in the sand with her toes unintentionally. 

He looked at her if she knows everything but then guessing is not difficult and she guessed it truly. He wondered what will be running in her mind but then it is always a mystery to him and that's what makes the things interesting or sometimes complicated too!!

"Frankly speaking, you're correct. From past few days, so many things are happening in my life and mainly from last two days I was trying to get away from my new but a special habit of mine and it again came into my life for which I am glad, then my promotion and so many things" he said opening himself and trying to say the things which are running in his mind from past so many days, also he has been trying very hard to get away from Nutella and trying for that unexpectedly he his now friends with her. 

And then there is Alia, his first love, oh no, his attraction at a first sight.

"Sometimes, letting things go with their flow is all you need to do" she replied calmly, but she really wants to know what is that special habit about which he is getting so stressed. 

But then, involving and investing more time with the person whom you want to see in pain is not a good idea. So, staying away from emotions is what she has to do and also she doesn't want to repeat her mistakes yet again.                                  

Listening to her words, Manik tilted his face to see any emotions running in her face but then there is nothing, no emotions running in her face. Either she is too cool or she is very strong, whatever it may be what she said is true and then he realized that he indeed is holding to so many things in which is losing his peace and destroying the calmness with his own hands successfully but amidst all this her words, her voice, and sweetness reminded him of someone. 

Someone who is very special to him but then it is impossible, Nutella and Nandini are so different. Nandini is a strong independent woman while Nutella is a sweet kindhearted woman.