The end

Well the last chapter certainly crept up on you. This is really short and goes quickly but I think it's a good one to wrap things up.

-

Finns Pov

My dads leaving today. It's been a week since he came and we haven't spoken the second day he was here.

"Bye." He said, getting into his car. I smiled a little, and I could tell he looked sorry.

This is it. This is probably the last time I'll ever see him.

I looked at my mom who wiped a tear as he drove away.

I turned around and walked into the house, leaving my mom in the driveway. I walked down to the basement and grabbed my guitar and started playing random chords.

I heard the door open and I looked up and saw Millie walking down the stairs. "Hey." She said sitting on the stool next to me. I kept strumming random chords.

"I know you didn't really have a great relationship with your dad, and you never said goodbye, but he loves you." she said and I sighed, putting my guitar down.

"But he was always so mean to you and I don't know why. I wish-" She cut me off. "Finn it's fine." She said and I I got up and grabbed her hand. She got up and we walked over to the couch.

We sat down and sat there in silence- a nice silence.

Millies Pov

He put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I looked at him and he kissed my forehead. He kept his face close to my face. "I love you." He said and I smiled.

Everytime he tells me that I still get butterflies.

"I love you more." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "That's not possible." He said confused and I laughed. "I'm not joking." He said smiling, putting his other arm around me so he is hugging me now.

I smiled and put my arms around him too. "Well i'm not joking either." I said and he leaned in and kissed me softly for a few seconds, then pulled away so our faces are two inches away.

He looked at my eyes then down ay me lips and went back in.

Our lips were connected, occasionally parting for air. Not breaking the kiss, he pushed me down so my back was against the couch and he was laying on top of me, his hands next to my shoulders for support.

He slowly pulled apart from the kiss and smiled, laying down next to me. We both just layed there.

I looked over at him. His eyes were closed and I smiled. He's so cute.

"I can feel you staring at me." He smiled, opening his eyes. H can barely keep his eyes open.

"I'm tired." He said yawning. I smiled as he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep on the couch.

-Three years later-

I woke up and slowly open my eyes. I sit up and stretch, my back popping. I look around our small bedroom and don't see Finn. I stand up and walk down the hallway.

I walk into the kitchen where he's putting eggos in the toaster. "Hey." He said seeing me. "Hi." I walked over to him and he puts his hands around my waist and pecks me on the lips. The eggos pop out of the toaster and he lets go of me and grabs them.

We go sit on our small couch in our small livingroom. Our little apartment is perfect for us.

I felt something push against my stomach and I put down my eggo and touched my stomach. Finn looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I smiled. "I felt her." I said and his face brightened up. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He looked into my eyes with heart eyes. "I love you too." 

-

643 words.

Awh they're married and having a lil girl.