-Chapter 6-

I didn't post yesterday. Sorry bout that.

-

Millies Pov

I woke up and climbed out of bed. Finally it's friday. This week went by really slow. I got ready and went down stairs.

"Good morning millie." My mom said handing me an apple and my backpack. "Have fun at school." She said. "Bye mom."

I walked out the door and Finn walked out of his. He crossed the street and we started walking to school. A cold gust of wind blew and i started shivering. "Are you cold?" Finn asked, starting to unzip his jacket. "A little bit, yeah." I said. He took off his jacket and put it on me. "Thanks." I said. "Of course." He said.

We got to school and Sadie ran up to me and pulled me away from Finn. "You're wearing his jacket!" Sadie squealed.

Sadie doesn't hang out with Finn anymore after they broke up, but she still want me and him to date.

"I know." I said. "I was cold on our way here." She smiled. "That's what they all say." Sadie said. She lightly touched the jacket sleeve. "This is soo romantic." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes and the bell rang.

I got through the day and Jack ignored Finn and i the whole day.

We got to Finn's house and tonight i'm spending the night while my mom is at a buisness trip.

We did homework then we layed on Finn's bed with his laptop on half of my lap, half on his and watched a scary movie. About halfway through the movie i got tired and put my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes only for a few seconds but before i knew it i opened my eyes to the end credits of the movie. I looked at the corner of the laptop to see the time and it was 9:30. I looked at Finn who looked at me.

"You missed the end." He said. "I know." I said smiling. He closed his laptop and put it on the ground next to his bed. I put my head back on his shoulder and fell asleep again.

I woke up comfortably under the covers with the morning sun coming through the blinds. I turned around and didn't see Finn. I sat up and looked at the clock. It's almost 12. I heard water running. He must be in the shower. I looked at my phone and had a missed call from sadie so i called her back.

"Your dating now!" She said right as she answered. "What?" I asked. "You're dating. No denying." Sadie said. "We're not dating." "Yes you are. Jack told me that Finn told him y'all are dating." Sadie said. "Why would Finn say that?" I asked and Sadie laughed. "Cause you are." She said laughing. "We're not." I said. Does Finn think we're dating? Finn came out of the bathroom in shorts and a t shirt. "I have to go." i said glaring at Finn. "Ok. Bye." Sadie said and i hung up.

"What the heck Finn." I said kinda loudly. "What?" He asked. "Don't act so clueless." I said. "What did i do?" He asked. "You told Jack we're dating." I said. "I didn't say that." He said. "What did you say?" I asked. "Nothing. We haven't talked in awhile. I promise." He said. "THen why did Jack say that?" I asked. "I don't know. I'm not Jack." Finn said. "I'm sorry for whatever Jack said, but please don't get mad at me. I haven't talked to him." Finn said. "Ok. I'm sorry for getting mad."

Finn and I can't ever stay mad at eachother. We always say sorry right away.

We walked over to the creek and just hung out.

We were about to leave when there was a rustling in the bushes. We stopped and stared at the bush. "It's probably just a bunny." Finn said quietly, grabbing my hand starting to walk away. I followed him, and we heard someone.

"It's not a bunny." A familiar sound voice said. Finn stopped and didn't turn around. He let go of my hand as someone grabbed his arm and dragged him away from me. Finn didn't fight it. It was his dad.

I didn't know what to do so i followed them without them knowing. His dad threw him into his truck and i climbed into the bed of the truck. The truck started moving and i heard them yelling at each other.

We got to a hotel, probably the one where Finn's dad was staying, and they got out and i quickly followed. They walked to a room and i followed from a distance, making sure not to be seen. When they went in i stood outside the door and listened.

"You and jack were close friends and she drew you apart." His dad said. "But millie and i were closer." finn said. "Is this what this is about? Her pulling Jack and i apart?" Finn asked. "No. I've told you to stay away from her." His dad said. "Well you didn't have to take me here." Finn said. "Just stay away from millie. Why do you even hang out with her? She's not pretty." His dad said. "Dad i'm not her friend cause she's pretty. But i do think she's beautiful. She's smart, funny, and caring. I don't understand why you won't let me hang out with her."

Finn thinks i'm beautiful?

I heard a slapping noise and a crash, ending with a thud. "She's a bad influence." His dad said yelling. "How so?" Finn yelled back. I could tell he was crying. "She's brought down your grades, she distracts you, you were 13 minutes past your curfew once with her. She's a bad influence." He said yelling. "I wasn't past my curfew. I was on time." Finn yelled. I started crying. I didn't like hearing Finn get yelled at because of me.

I heard another slapping noise and the people in the room next to them came out. There was a girl and boy, about 30.

"What's happening?" The girl asked. "My friend- his dad-" I couldn't talk, i was crying. The girl sat next to me and hugged me. "It's gonna be ok." She said. "He's hurting him." I said between sniffles. I heard footsteps and the door swung open. 

-

Yikes. A cliffhanger. I'm sorry this chapter was short.

I really don't know where i'm going with this and i know i say that every time. Just deal with me here.

I'll try to update tomorrow ;)