-Chapter 13-

I said i'd update every other day. I lied. Sorry.

-

Finns Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock at 7 am. It's friday morning and we have to leave early to get to the beach.

I throw some clothes into my suitcase and pretty soon there's a knock on the door.

I walk downstairs and open the door to a tired looking Millie standing in the doorway.

"Hi Finn." She says yawning.

She has a suitcase in her hand and she's wearing light blue denim shorts and a white crop top that has the vans logo on it. Her hair is done in a messy bun and she's wearing burks.

"Ready to go?" She asks. "Yeah." I say, grabbing my suitcase and walking out the door.

I locked the door behind me and we walked to my car. I put her and my suitcase in the trunk while she got in the car.

She plugged her phone in so she could play music through the speakers. We got on the road with a 6 hour drive ahead of us.

-

It's about nine and she's singing to a Twenty One Pilots song.

How does she know all the words?

She clicked on her phone and changed the song. "Stop changing the song halfway through each song." I said and she laughed.

"Sorry but I just got premium and I feel so free." (lol not an ad)

"I'm hungry." She said. "Let's stop somewhere for food." I said and she looked at me. "Good idea." She said and I laughed. "Thanks." I said and she laughed.

I merged off the freeway and drove to a McDonalds.

We got food and got back on the freeway.

"Woah! Look." Millie said, pointing at something out the window. I followed her point and saw a huge canyon off to the side of the freeway.

"Pull over!" She said, already unbuckling. I pulled to the side of the freeway and she got out of the car.

I followed behind her and she jumped over the guardrail of the freeway.

"Wait Millie!" I yelled running after her. She ran and sat on the edge of the canyon.

"Come sit!" She said, her feet dangling over the side. "No." I said. I was about 10 feet away from it.

The canyon was long and deep. It had a lake at the bottom (imagine something like the one from It).

"Finn come on." She said looking at me. "Millie you know I hate heights." I said. "Finn it's beautiful. Trust me."

Nope. There's no way i go any closer. Even 10 feet is sorta pushing it for me.

"Mills-" I looked at her and she looked disapointed, to be honest. I sighed and walked over to her. I sat down, but didn't let my feet over the edge.

"See. It's not bad." She said, smiling. "Nope. Not bad at all." I said sarcasticly, receiving a hit on the shoulder from her.

She looked at the water, then at me. "No. No no no no." I said getting up.

"Ughhh." She rolled her eyes. "Why are you like this?" She asked. "I pretty much raised you." She said and I laughed.

"Um, no. Mills, I raised you. I don't know why you're like this." I said. "Like what?" She asked smiling.