-Chapter 17-

Ya it's gonna end soon. And lol most of this is a filler

-

Finns Pov

On Monday morning, I woke up at 6:30 for school and saw I had a text from Millie.

Millie: can you pick me up

Finn: yeah

Millie: ok

I got dressed into black pants and a dark red and black flannel. I slipped on a dark red hoodie and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed an apple and walked out the door into my car. I drove to Millie house and texted her that I'm here.

She came out and looked very sleep deprived. She sat down in my car and closed her eyes.

"You ok?" I asked before pulling out of the driveway.

"Yeah I got like an hour of sleep last night." She said and I nodded.

"We got home late but why didn't you sleep when we got home?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I just couldn't." She kept her eyes closed and leaned on the door.

We got to school and went to our lockers. "Hey Finn." Noah walked over to me.

"Are you and Millie dating?" He asked without warning.

"I guess you could say that, but, It's confusing." I said and he nodded.

"Millie was talking to another guy." Noah said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "And...?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"It wasn't like, oh ya we're friends, it was like, oh ya wow love." Noah said and I looked down the hall. She was slowly walking toward me with a boy by her side.

He is a little taller than her and has brown curly hair.

They walked over to me and Noah slyly walked away.

"Hi Mills." I said and look at Wyatt. "Who's this?" I asked. "Wyatt." Millie said. "This is Finn." Millie said to Wyatt.

"My boyfriend." She said and Wyatt smile faded. "Hi." He said and quickly smiled then it went away.

"I should go." He quickly walked away.

"He likes you." I said and Millie furrowed her eyebrows. "No he doesn't." She said and I laughed.

"I know more about guys than you. I am one." I said and she laughed. "But how do you know?" She asked.

"It's quite obvious." I said and she smiled. "Ok. But I don't like him like that. I like you." She said taking my hand and we walked to our first class.

Millie's Pov

I walked into my first class which I have with Wyatt.

"Hey mills. You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." He said. "Sorry but I didn't know when I meet people I have to tell them this." I said and he nodded.

"It's just nice to know sometimes." He said.

After class he came to me. "Wanna hang out after school and do homework?" He asked and I thought for a second.

"Sure but I'm going to need a ride." I said and he smiled. "Cool. See you after school." He said and I nodded.

I walked to my next class and found Finn because his class is next to mine.

"I don't need a ride home." I said and he nodded. "Why?" He asked. "I'm going with Wyatt." I said. "Ok." He said slowly.

The bell rang and I walked into my class.

After school I found Wyatt at the front of the school.

"Hey." He said and I smiled. "Hi." I said and we started walking. He led me through the parking lot to a really nice mustang.

"This is your car?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah." I got in his car and he pulled out of the parking lot. He drove to the end of town where there's big houses and gated communities. He opened the gate for one and drove a little bit to a huge modern house. It's white and has a large deck with a glass railing.

The lawn is big and neatly mowed with planter boxes lining the windows. There's two big white brick pillars on the outside of the tall dark brown wood door.

We walked up the stone pathway and walked into the house. It's really clean and organized. He walked into the kitchen where someone was putting together a tray of fruit.

"Hey Shannon." He said. "Hey Wyatt. Who's this?" She asked. "This is Millie." He said and she smiled at me. "That's Shannon, our cook and maid. She's cool." Wyatt said.

He walked past the big kitchen and into a hallway with a few doors and stairs. We walked up the dark brown wood stairs to a large room overlooking the entryway downstairs. He led me down the hall and to a door that had a sign on it: Enter at your own risk.

The door next to it had another sign on it: Teenage beast inside.

"That's my sister's room. Her name is Sophia. She's a year younger than us." Wyatt said and I nodded.

He opened his door and his room is huge. To the right there's a bathroom and large closet, to the left is a sliding glass door to a deck overlooking the pool.

He took off his shoes and put his backpack next to his bed, I did the same. After about an hour my phone buzzed and I looked at the text.

Finn: please come over

Millie: why

Finn: just do

Millie: why

Finn: I need you

Millie: I'm coming

I picked up my backpack. "I have to go." I said and he nodded. "Do you need a ride?"

"Ya." I said and he nodded. We went back downstairs and he took me home. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "Of course." He said and drove away.

I walked across the street to Finns house. I walked inside and ran up to his room. I opened the door and he was laying on his bed, asleep, phone in hand.

I walked over and layed down next to him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Millie," I started to say.

His eyes started watering. "What's wrong?" I asked and he sat up so I did to. "So, my dad-" He stopped talking because he was crying.

I know it's gonna be bad because it has to do with his dad.

"He's coming." He said, tears streaming down his face. "He's coming for a week. My mom invited him. She says he's- changed."

-

Oooo