-Chapter 14-

I love this chapter.

-

Finns Pov

We're on the boat that's taking us farther away from shore. Millies holding my hand and laughing because I really don't want to do this.

I don't even like boats.

We're sitting on the chair thing that will fly up with the parachute. "We'll be fine." Millie said, smiling. She looked at my face that had a terrified look on it.

"But it's not too late to go back." She added. "No no." I said, smiling as best I could.

"3-2-1" The guy released us and the parachute opened. We went higher and higher.

"Why'd I do this?" I yelled, looking down at the water. "Because you love me." Millie looked at me and I smiled.

As we got higher and higher i squeezed her hand tighter and tighter.

"Relax." She said laughing. "I am." I said, letting go of her hand. After awhile of being in the air, I kind of liked it. I didn't want it to end.

I looked at Millie who was smiling and looking around. She looked at me and laughed.

After a few minutes they pulled us back down.

"Thank you for making me do that." I said and she laughed. "I told you." she said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

We got back to shore and collected our stuff. We went up to the hotel.

"So what should we have for dinner?" She asked. "I don't know." i said. "You pick." I said and she shook her head. "No you." She said.

"Should we call domino's or something?" I asked. "No." She said and I laughed. "You told me to pick the food." I said.

"Well not that." She said. "Ok how about burgers?" I asked. "No." She said, looking at her phone. "Well what do you want?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't really care." She said and I stared at her. "I'm kidding. Pizza's fine." She said. "Ok." I said, picking up my phone to call Domino's.

Millies Pov

Finn called Dominoes and I sat on my bed and turned on the TV. Finn hung up and sat next to me on the bed.

"Our pizza is coming." He said looking at me and I looked at him and smiled.

Finn went to the store for ice cream for after the pizza and I layed on the bed and waited for the pizza. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door and that Jaeden dude was standing in the doorway. "Hey." He said, leaning on the door.

"Hi?" I asked. "What are you doing? How did you find me?" I continued. "Well baby, I have my ways." He said.

I tried to close the door but he wouldn't let me. "You know i'm not alone." I said and he looked past me and around the room.

"Really? Then where is this other person?" He asked, looking back at me. "The store." I said confidently, then my words trailed off at the end.

I guess i'm kinda alone.

"Well then." Jaeden said, pushing me away and walking into the room and closing the door. He locked the door.

"Get out!" I yelled and he laughed. "No!" He said smiling. He walked toward me and I walked backwards.

My legs hit the bed and I fell backwards onto it. Jaeden came and put both his hands on my shoulders so I couldn't move.

He moved his lips close to mine. "You know, he will be back soon." I said.

I wasn't about to give Finn's name to this creep.

"Oh so you have a boyfriend?" Jaeden asked. "No." I said. "Well, i mean, he's a boy and he's a friend so," I said and Jaeden laughed.

"Oh so he won't think you're cheating on him if I don't leave?" He asked. I could smell his smokey breath.

"Please leave." I said calmly. "I'm not going to obey some softies orders." He said. "Please leave." I said more harshly this time.

"Oh i'm so scared." He said in a sarcastic high pitched voice. "Please leave!" I yelled and tried to push him off me.

"No!" He yelled and pushed his lips into mine. He trailed down to my neck and back up to my lips.

I tried to get away but his hands were digging into my shoulders and I was stuck. I heard something outside the door and there was a knock on the door.

Jaeden got off me. He stared at me and turned around and walked toward the door. He looked through the peephole and opened the door.

A guy with a red hat and black hair was standing there with a cheesy smile on his face. He has a pizza box in his hand.

"Hi i'm joe. Here's your pizza. 7 dollars please." He said holding the pizza out to Jeaden. I walked over and handed Joe the 7 dollars and he smiled. Jaeden closed the door and looked at me.

He took the pizza and put it on the table. "Now where were we?" He asked, placing his lips on mine and dragging me the the bed.

"Get off me." I yelled, shoving my hand over his face. He kept trying to kiss me. He layed down on me on the bed.

"What the hell?" I heard a familiar voice say and we both looked at the door and a confused looking Finn had a bag with ice cream in it in his hand.

Jaeden got up and walked over to Finn. "She's all yours if you want her." He said and walked past him out the door.

The door closed and Finn started yelling at me.

"What is wrong with you? What is wrong with you?" He yelled and tears came to my eyes. "Finn he-" I started to say but Finn cut me off. "There's no explaining I saw what I saw." Finn said.

All I could do was hopelessly sit on my bed. He walked over to his bed. He looked at me and his eyes got huge.

"What?" I asked. "He gave you a damn hickey." He said, pointing to my neck. "Shit." I said loudly, running to the bathroom.

Finn followed me in. "Why would you do this?" He asked. "He found me at that gas station. Then he showed up here." I said.

"Wait, what?" Finn asked. "He was being weird at the gas station." I said. "Who is he?" Finn asked. "Jaeden." I replied. "So he just found you at the gas station- why didn't you tell me?" Finn asked.

"I didn't think it was anything. He was like drunk but then he followed us." I said.

"I'm sorry." Finn said. "It's not your fault." I said. "For getting mad at you." He finished. "Oh. Well, i'm sorry for pretty much cheating on you." I said.

"It's not like you wanted to." Finn said. "I know but still," I said and he walked over to me and hugged me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. "You couldn't do anything to change that." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

We spent the rest of the night eating pizza and watching scary movies on netflix.

The whole time we were laying on my bed leaning against each other with his arm around me.

-

School sucks.