-Chapter 12-

Hey. It's been awhile again.

-

Millies Pov

I woke up around 12. I got up and ate breakfast but at lunchtime and checked my phone. I had a text from Sadie in our group chat with Finn, Caleb, Noah, and Gaten.

Sadie: Hey wanna sleepover at my house?

Noah: duh

Gaten: i'll bring food

Caleb: yeah

I texted Finn.

Millie: wanna go to Sadie's house

Finn: If you want to

Millie: Ok can you take me?

Finn: yeah

We texted the group chat and told them we could go and i texted my mom and told her i was staying at Sadie's house tonight.

I got packed and walked across the street to Finn's house. I rang the doorbell and he answered.

"Hey Mills." He looked really tired. "Hi." I said walking into his house.

He grabbed his stuff and we drove to Sadie's house.

"I didn't get much sleep last night." He said in the car. "I didn't fall asleep until an hour after getting home and i woke up early." He said. We were almost to Sadie's house.

"Why'd you wake up early?" I asked. "I just couldn't sleep. I woke up at like 7 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep." He pulled into Sadie's driveway.

I knocked on the door and she opened it. "Hey guys!" She said letting us in.

Noah, Gaten, and Caleb were already there.

"You're finally here!" Gaten said. "Let's go in the pool." Noah said. "Yeah." Caleb agreed.

We all got in our swimsuits and went to the backyard. Gaten and Noah jumped right in while Caleb and Finn went down the rock slide into the pool. Sadie and i slowly went step by step into the pool.

"Come on it's not bad once you're in." Noah said swimming over to us. Caleb, Finn, and Gaten swam over too and we both know they are all going to push us in.

Caleb grabbed Sadie and i ran back up the stairs out of the pool, and Finn followed me. He picked me up and held me so my back was rested on one arm and my legs hung over his other arm.

He ran and jumped into the pool, still holding onto me. "Finn Wolfhard!" I playfully yelled and hit his shoulder.

We were in the pool for a long time and then we sat in chairs in the sun and had snacks. I was sitting in between Sadie and Finn, wrapped in my towel.

-

We ordered pizza for dinner and sat around the living room eating it.

Finn and I leaning on a couch. Sadie and Caleb sitting on the couch, Noah and gaten sitting on the couch across from us.

We watched It and it scared the crap out of Finn because he's afraid of clowns.

"You know Richie really looks like Finn." Sadie said once the end credits started showing. I looked at Finn. "He did." I said in agreement.

Noah yawned. "I'm tired." He said mid yawn.

"Well you can go to sleep. We're going to play truth or dare." Gaten said.

"Fine." Noah said.

I looked at the clock. It's 12:30 am.

We all sat in a circle. "I'll go first." Sadie said, spinning a bottle. Of course it lands on me.