-Chapter 11-

I haven't posted in such a long time i'm sorry. But you should probably go back and read the last chapter for a recap :)

-

Millies Pov

I got ready for the ball with Sadie. She was going with Caleb.

"Millie you're so pretty in that dress!" She said when i walked out of the bathroom. My dress was white with flowers on it. I did a little twirl and she clapped. "YAS QUEEN!" She said. I laughed.

I got to the school and walked in the gym and saw Finn sitting on a chair at a table. We made eye contact and we walked to each other.

"You look beautiful." He said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. "Wanna dance?" He asked. A slow song from the 80s came on.

He took my hand and led me through the crowd to an empty spot.

He gently put his hands on my waist and i put my hands on his shoulders. He lightly pulled me close to him.

We were slowly dancing and talking.

When the song ended, we went to the snack bar.

"Hey Mills." Sadie said as Caleb and Finn started their own conversation. "Hey Sadie." I said. "You and Finn looked so, so," She was saying.

"So what?" I asked when she didn't continue. "So, like you love each other. The way you look at each other and look so comfortable."

I smiled. "We are comfortable." I looked at Finn. "And we do love each other." Sadie gasped. "Have you said it?" She asked with a huge smile. "Yeah." I said with a small laugh.

"But we're not dating. We're like dating but still just friends. We don't want to date then break up and ruin our friendship. We're friends who love each other." I said and Sadie nodded.

I looked at Finn and he was talking to Jack. Jack turned and walked toward the gym door and Finn followed.

"Where are they going?" Sadie asked. "I don't know." I said. "Let's follow them." She said, grabbing my arm. "Why?" I asked.

Sadie turned around and looked at me. "Why not?" She said. "I don't know." I said. "Well you don't have a reason. Come on." She said, walking into the crowd of people toward the doors.

I followed her and felt someone grab my waist. I looked around and saw people everywhere. I got pulled out of the crowd, away from Sadie.

I couldn't see who was pulling me, but i was dragged to the back doors of the gym, out of the building, away from everyone (the door leads outside, the other door where Finn and Jack are goes into the hall).

I saw the blinding street lights and i was slammed onto the wall, followed by someone smashing their lips into mine.

I pushed him off me and saw his face. Romeo.

"What the hell Romeo?" I yelled pushing him off me. "What's wrong Mills?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

I didn't answer him, i just tried to walk back into the gym, but he held onto me.

Finns Pov

Jack and I were in the hall, right outside the gym.

"I want to ask Jaeden out." He said, as the door closed. "Go for it man." I replied. "I don't know what he'll say." Jack said, looking down.

"You'll be fine. I don't know why he'd say no. You're sweet, funny, and caring." I said, grabbing Jacks hand and i looked at him. He smiled. Without saying anything, he went back into the gym.

I turned around and saw Sadie leaning on the wall. She was smiling.

"I ship it." She said, laughing a little. "No I like Millie." I said and she looked around. "Where is Millie? I thought she was following me."

I walked back into the gym and looked around, Sadie was right next to me. "Maybe she got lost in the crowd." Sadie said.

I walked into the tight crowd of dancing people.

"Millie?" I yelled, looking around, pushing my way through people.

I found Caleb. "Have you seen Millie?" I asked him. "I saw her go outside with someone." He said and i went to the doors that lead outside.

I went out and saw Millie being held against the wall, by Romeo. She was crying. I went to them and pushed him off her.

"Dude it's not like you're dating." He said. "But that doesn't mean she wants to be with you." I said.

Millie was standing where Romeo had left her on the wall, watching us. Romeo looked at her.

"Just leave her alone." I said. I turned around and took Millie back inside.

We sat down at the bleachers. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah." She said, wiping a tear. "We can go, if you want." I offered. "We can go get something to eat and go home." I said and she nodded.

She texted Sadie and told her we were leaving.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her. "I don't care. Surprize me." She said, getting into my car.

I drove to McDonald's. "Is this ok?" I asked and she nodded, smiling. We went in and ordered. We waited for our food and went to a table outside.

She was looking up at the stars. I could see the reflections of the tiny stars in her beautiful brown eyes.

She smiled and giggled, and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You were looking at me." She said. "I know." I said and she laughed.

We ate in silence, but it was an ok silence. When we finished eating i took her home.

"Thanks Finn." She said, sitting in my car in her driveway. "For what?" I asked. "A great night." She replied, looking at me. I smiled.

"Bye." She said getting out of my car. "Bye." I said and she smiled and closed the door. I watched her walk to the front door and go in.

I backed out of her driveway and drove across the street to my house.

Millies Pov

I got home and went upstairs to my room. There was a note on my bed from my mom.

I'm working late tonight and all day tomorrow. -Mom

I put the note on my nightstand and layed down. My phone buzzed and i looked at my phone.

Finn: Goodnight :)

Millie: Goodnight

I smiled and put my phone down and fell asleep. 

-

I'll will try to post more often but it's probably going to end soon but i don't know. I also have another Fillie fiction going called Secrets-Fillie so you should check that out.

Also i started school so i have that as a priority so don't expect me to start posting everyday.