Chapter 11

"Christina you have to do something about this." said Aria as she turned her hand around to examine the words etched into her sister's skin.

"No I don't think that's necessary."

"Christina, this goes against all of the Hogwarts rules. She could be in serious trouble for this. You need to go to Dumbledore."

"Aria, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself. It's not the end of the world. I'm fine, see. No harm done."

"Okay but if this happens again you need to tell someone."

"Aria..."

"No. If it happens again and you don't go to Dumbledore, I'll go for you."

"MAIL'S HERE!!!" shouted one of the 7th years from across the hall.

Thousands of differently colored owls swooped in dropping letters on different ends of different tables. Midnight swooped in with a letter for Aria which she received happily. Bear (Christina's barn owl) swooped in with a letter for Christina as well and the girls each tore into their letters wondering what awaited them.

Aria lifted her's up and continued to smile.

"What's up with you?" asked Christina.

"It's from George." she said in a daze.

"I should have guessed that one. So what's up with your little blood traitor boyfriend?"

"He says he wants me to meet him in the Forbidden Forest tomorrow at 10:30."

"Wow how romantic. There's nothing better than going into a forest where the potential threat of being eaten alive just hangs in the air. He is a true Romeo."

Aria rolled her eyes at Christina. "What does your note say?"

"I am apparently needed at Malfoy Manor tonight at 11. I guess Aunt Narcissa and Uncle Lucius really miss me," she said sarcastically.

"Ya who doesn't get tired of waking up to screaming children and horrible pranks beyond one's imagination?" replied Aria under her breath.

Draco came over with his lunch tray and sat down next to Christina.

"Hey did you get this letter too?" she asked him.

"No what does it say?"

"Well, I've been asked to go to Malfoy Manor tonight and there wasn't any explanation."

"I have no idea. Guess you'll have to find out." Draco said just before he leaned down and kissed Christina.

"Ughhhhhh! Get a room!" Aria screamed as Christina and Draco laughed at her.

"Aria, did you hear the news?" asked Draco.

"No. What news?"

"Angelina dumped Fred a couple days ago."

"Way to go Johnson!" she cheered silently.

"Hey don't get too excited. I hear he's going after your little sister next."

"Are you serious? He's using my little sister to get to me?"

"Sounds like it. Well you know how I love to talk but I need to go take care of some unfinished business with that Potter." Draco said with a smile. He stood up leaned down to kiss Christina once more and walked back down the hall he entered from.