Chapter 2

The girls entered the Great Hall and Christina walked Aria over to the Gryffindor table explaining more about Voldemort's return. Aria stopped dead in her tracks to see that Fred was sitting with Angelina Johnson. She turned around and walked in the opposite direction. Christina however walked straight toward him with Aria attempting to pull her back.

Before she could begin her conversation, Professor Dumbledore stood up and began "Good morning students. I would like to introduce Delores Umbridge of the ministry of magic. She will be filling in as your defense against the dark arts teacher. Now I trust you will all enjoy your feasts. That will be all."

She slammed her fist down on the table and stared into Fred's eyes angrily. Angelina grabbed Fred's arm in shock and cowered back.

"Who do you think you are?!" she shouted at Fred.

"Christina not here," he said under his breath.

"I'm sorry am I embarassing you? Does it bother you when I confront you like this? Well you know what makes me uncomfortable? When I hear that some bastard is cheating on my sister with that," she said pointing at Angelina.

"He chose me get over it Christina." said Angelina in a shy voice.

"Shut up Johnson!"

"I have just as much a right to talk as you do Christina."

"True. But you should really be getting back to your room to clean up that stuff all over your face."

"What are you talking about?"

Right as Angelina finished this question, Christina picked up Fred's goblet and tossed the liquid in Angelina's face. She gave a terrified shriek and pushed past Christina down the hall to get to her room.

Fred stood up and shouted "Get a hold of yourself Christina!"

"Says the player that deceived my sister."

"I didn't deceive her!"

"You know what, you're right. I'm sure you had plenty of good reasons to be snogging Angelina Johnson 5 minutes after you asked Aria to the Yule Ball."

Without another word, Christina walked back to the Slytherin table giving Fred an angry glare and kissing Draco. Fred's face flushed as the whole dining hall stared at him in astonishment.