Chapter 8

"What are you doing here?" asked Aria in a concerned tone.

"I thought that you would be able to figure out my note. What do they even teach you at this wretched school?" spat Bellatrix.

"Get out or I'll call the Headmaster!" she shouted.

"What makes you think that old Headmaster can do anything to stop me?"

"I...I um..."

"Drop it Aria, you're coming back to Azkaban. Keep in mind if I go down I'm taking you with me."

"Leave her out of this!" screamed George.

"Sit down and shut up!"

"Don't you dare talk to him like that!"

"I didn't know you could care so much for a blood traitor Aria."

"Just get out of here! What do you want from me?!"

"I'm pretty sure I made that clear. You left me to die in Azkaban, I'm just here to return the favor."

Bellatrix lunged for Aria's arm right as the door flung open. Yet another figure slid into the room. This time it was Christina.

"Get out! Leave now and never return!"

"Christina dear. I've been waiting for you. Come to watch me bring your sister to the dementors have you?"

"Christina..." spoke Aria weakly as Bellatrix dug her dagger into her arm.

Aria screamed in pain and she would have fallen to the ground had it not been for Bellatrix holding her up.

"I think it's time you left for good. I don't think that you would want the Ministry to find out about this."

"The Ministry couldn't possibly catch up with me. I'm taking your sister back to Azkaban where she can rot in a cell just as I did these past 15 years."

"Alright then. Just know that this was your choice mother."

Christina pushed the door open once again and in walked Cornelius Fudge.

"Merlin's beard! Bellatrix Lestrange!"

He just had time to finish off her name when she dropped the dagger and flew through the window once again.