Chapter 9

Defense against the dark arts class. Aria was in love with the class but Christina couldn't bear the thought that she would need to protect herself from something "stronger" than her. Today they would have a new defense against the dark arts Professor. Professor Umbridge was said to be a strict but nice teacher. Christina couldn't stand having the super nice teachers at Hogwarts and so she often came up with clever ways of getting rid of them one by one.

They walked into the classroom and Christina immediately regreted coming to class today. She looked up at the small plump woman dressed from head to toe in bright pink.

"Come on are you serious. Don't they know sugarplums aren't qualified to teach?" she whispered to Aria.

"Just deal with it. And don't sass off with her okay?"

"No promises."

"Just behave Christina."

"Whatever." The girls each took their seats on different sides of the classroom. (Christina with Draco and Aria with George.)

"Good morning class. I think that we should get each other understood here. There will be no use of magic in my classroom..."

Harry stood up and interupted "But Professor how will we prepare for what's out there with no magic."

"There is nothing out there."

"What about say... Voldemort?"

"Don't say his name! He is dead anyway."

"He is not dead! He is very much alive!"

"Do not lie in front of my class!"

"It's not a lie! Voldemort is alive!"

"That's enough! You will report to my classroom today at 3:00 to serve your punishment."

"I'm sorry Delores.." began Christina.

"Professor Umbridge!"

"Okay I'm sorry Professor Umbridge, but is there an issue with saying the name Voldemort."

"Speak not of his name!"

"If you do not say his name it shows tha you fear him. Is this true Del- Professor Umbridge? Do you fear the Dark Lord? Voldemort."

"That is enough. You will not speak his name on the school grounds!"

"I'm just trying to keep everyone informed. Voldemort is back and he is indeed alive. Anyone who doesn't believe in this may actually be in the most danger."

"Let's get one thing straight. Vol- He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is not back. He is not even alive. You will serve with Mr. Potter. Please visit my office at exactly 3:00. If you are late you will be attended to accordingly."