Chapter 7

Aria was sitting in her dorm room, doing her homework when suddenly Midnight flew in from the open window. Aria noticed that there was a note attached to Midnight's leg and she quickly untied it. Aria saw the writing on the outside and knew it immediately.Her mother decided to write her a letter.

She tore it open, and started to read.

Aria.

You have disgraced me! I have recently found out that you are dating a Blood Traitor. A Blood Traitor! I specifically remember you telling me that even though you were in the wretched house, that you would not 'go soft.' Your choices will come with severe punishment. I am coming soon to take you back to Azkaban, where the Dementors can have their way with you.

Fear flooded through Aria as she reread the note. She couldn't let her mother take her back to Azkaban. Not when everything was going so well. She ran out of her room and down the stairs to the common room with the note still in her hand. She went over to the staircase leading to the boys dorms and raced up. She stopped only when she had reached the Sixth year rooms. She knocked on the door very quickly and said,

"George, it's Aria. Please open up this is urgent!"

The door opened, and George was standing there looking worried.

"What is it?" he asked.

She gave him the note with a shaking hand and he read it. Once he was finished, he had a mix of emotions on his face. Anger, sadness and confusion were just a few. He looked at Aria and then back into his dorm room and motioned for her to come in.

She sat on his bed and waited for him to say something. He remained completely silent as if he hadn't just read what this note said. They sat in silence for about 10 minutes when the window snapped open and a figure appeared next to Aria.

"Hello Aria. It's been a while. I trust you've been well. Nevermind this, we'll have plenty of time to catch up. We've got the whole way back to Azkaban to discuss it."