chapter 38

"Dad can you at least take this rope away from my belly, I'm seven months pregnant, it's hurting me" I pleaded to my dad for the hundredth time since we got here. He fixed me to a wooden chair and used ropes to tie me to the chair. The ropes are tied tightly on my belly, it's hurting both me and my children in there.

"First of all, shut your mouth. Second of all, I'm not your dad"

I swallow the lump of spit in my throat as I try to suck up the tears. "Okay no problem but at least please shift the rope away from my belly please" the pain was becoming maddening.

If he didn't take the rope away from my belle anytime soon, I might have a miscarriage. He slaps me hard on my face which makes me blind for a minute.

"So you went away to marry the richest man in London right? And you don't want your dad to enjoy part of the wealth?" He stated angrily.

"Look if it's the money you want, just state any amount. Calvin will provide it for you, please I'm in pain here" the tears was finally leaving my eyes.

"Oh yes daughter i want the money and I will get it. But i want to torture you first" he grinned evilly. He furrows his eyebrows like he just realized something.

"Oh Ava won't you agree with me that it's been long I got in there?" He asks pointing to my thighs area. I realize what he's saying.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no, he wouldn't do that right?

He wouldn't do that to his pregnant daughter would he? He wouldn't rape me right now would he?

Oh fuck who am I kidding, he can.

"No, for Christ sake im married and I'm pregnant. Seven months pregnant" I try to emphasize it.

"So? I did have sex with your mom until she put to bed" he stated simply.

"So you are no difference" he finished, having an evil smile on his lips.

"There's a difference dad, the difference is that I'm your daughter. For Christ sake dad, I'm your daughter." I said, now crying. The pain in my belly was increasing by the minute.

Calvin should come get me before I have a miscarriage. I could feel the babies struggle in my tummy. What am I gonna do? I can't even move my hands at all.

"Oh shut up,  you don't want me to enjoy what your rich husband is enjoying? Oh to hell with you. Remember...." He leans closer to my face.

"I do it anyhow, anytime, and anywhere I want and not even you or anyone can stop me" he finishes and I spit on his face.
He rubs his face and I could see it has turned bright red. He's fucking angry.

"Oh now I think we are gonna fasten this process" he says removing his jeans. I shake my head so fast I think it will fall off.

"No dad, I beg you. Don't do this, I beg you don't do this to your own daughter" I plead with him crying.

He's about removing his briefs then he stops. "Do you know what it's gonna be better?"

I look at him blankly waiting for him to finish. "If we do this outside this city" I widen my eyes.

If we leave this city, will Calvin be able to find me. No no we can't leave. We need to delay not that I'm sure Calvin's looking for me right now.

Oh shit, what am I gonna do. Just as I look down I widen my eyes once again in shock.

Blood is dripping down my legs. Wait did I hear my self right?

Yep, blood. is. dripping. down. my. legs. I yell in shock and pain.