Chapter 14

To all my readers and voters, thank you so much, I really appreciate. Thanks a lot.
Now on with the story.

Wednesday..

Ava

I pack the remaining of my bags and carry it outside, Colton said he would drop me off, I am so happy I wanted some new environment, new things to do, it's gonna be fun.

Colton packs my bag at the back of his car as we got to the front and then off to the airport.

We got to the airport right in time, I looked around but couldn't find madam A, I feel arms around my waist as I feel his breath on my neck, I knew it was Colton. I smiled and he held me close to himself.

"I'm gonna miss you Ava" he said kissing my cheeks. I blushed a little before rolling my eyes. It was just for a week, I smiled as he turned me around and hugged me whispering a "be safe darling ", I smiled hugging him back and wrote into my notepad.

"Do me a favor and drop by the restaurant and see how things are going. Peyton won't be able to handle things on her own," Colton nodded. "Promise," he assured, pecking me goodbye before driving off with his car.

Just as Colton was driving away, a car that I recognized as Madam A's ran in. I smiled as she came out coming over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"How have you been Ava? " I smile as she walks me over to the jet. I close my mouth to stop my self from letting out a scream, it was so beautiful. I felt blessed. I heard a harsh voice and turned around to see... Wait.. CALVIN?

What is he doing here? I'm sure he's not going with us? I felt my stomach go sour, my temper was rising for no reason, I didn't want to see his handsome arrogant face, it does so many things to me.

"Cherry, I'm living you in charge of everything, and I'm sure you know what that means, make sure you do not disappoint me okay?" His voice sounded calm but very possessive, yielding so much authority as Cherry gives a slight smile and nods her head.

"Use your words young lady " he says.

"Yes sir"

"Much better" he says and smirks. Oh lord I fucking hate him.

A man walks up to him and bows before collecting his brief case. "Oh Aaron how are you doing? " he asks not giving him a glance

"Very well sir, thank you" he replies before heading off.

"Have a safe trip sir" Cherry says before bowing.

"Take care of yourself and my company, if anything goes wrong, you are dead meat and I mean every single word, " he assures with a smirk. She nods with a little fear and walks away. Such arrogant bitch..

He looks over to me and his mom and furrows his eyebrows together.

Calvin

I give my last instructions to Cherry before turning around to see MUTE GIRL? With my Miss A. I furrow my eye brows together, part of me was begging for her to come with us but part of me wanted to deal with her for defiling me.

"Mom what's she doing here? " I ask, my voice a little raised and harsh.

"Oh she's gonna be coming with us, I and my colleagues need her services " miss A assures.

Part of me is dancing right now because she's coming with us but the other very little part is mad at Collins for not informing me earlier.

"Mom there are so many better chefs in England for crying out loud, you didn't have to tag her along" I say, shouting a little bit and eyeing her.