chapter 32

Dedicated to Alessekittra
Thanks for your support❤️❤️

I got dressed up in a black ripped jeans and white tank top with my black leather jacket. I threw my hair into a ponytail, then did my makeup. I wore a black pair of boots and picked up my bag heading to the elevator.

Calvin had headed to work not after calling the boutique and buying it from 12 : 00pm till whenever we will be done. I came out of the elevator to see Bethany in the living room. She is dressed in tight blue jeans and a black floral top. Her hair is down and she looked very beautiful. She looked over to me and smiled.

"Shall we?" She asked, smiling .

"We shall" I said and we both burst out laughing.

We walk into the boutique. The lady in suit walks to us, bowing.

"Good day madams, you must be Miss. Bethany and obviously Miss Williams, the boutique is all yours till you're done" I roll my eyes and give her a smile. She nods and walks us inside.

Now, it's shopping time!

Bethany is such a crazy lady. She walks out of the dressing room.

"How's this one?" I look up to see her in a white gown with diamonds on the neck,it hugged her body so well and flowed down to her feet. I looked at her and look like I'm thinking.

"Uhhmmm Bethany, you are not getting married, you are just attending a party" she rolls her eyes at me and I chuckle before she walks back inside.

This is like the eighth dress she's trying on.
After what seems like eternity, she comes out with a sky blue dress, it has a floral design on the side, crystal designs around and it hugged her curves, flowing down. She looked perfect in it.

I squealed. "This is the perfect one"

She shrieked. "I knew it, thanks Ava" she said going back to change it. She was taking it. She came out with her usual clothes and drew me out of the chair.

"Your turn" I groan.

I come out with a red dress, it's a princess dress, flowed down to my feet. Had some designs here and there.

"Bethany?" I asked.

"Uhmmm, no" I turn around and head back. This is the fifth dress I'm trying on. I groan, I'm tired.

I step out with a black dress that stops just at my knee, it had a beautiful belt at the waist,and it hugged my curves.

"Don't even think of it, go change" I roll my eyes and whine like a little child.

"Don't give me the crap young lady, it's your party we are talking about here" I stamp my feet back inside.

I step out once more in a strapless sea green gown, it has pure crystal and diamond designed around the waist and tip of the gown. It also hugged my body. It flowed to my feet covering some space on the floor. It was damn beautiful.

I already fell in love with it.

"Perfect" Bethany squealed. I heave a sigh of relief. Finally!

I look at the price of the gown and my eyes were as wide as saucers. Fifteen  fucking thousand dollars !

For what!!

"Beth, I can't buy this gown"

"Why?" She asked wide eyed.

"Do you even see the price. Fifteen  thousand dollars, no way"

"Yes way, young lady. Give me that" she snatched it from my hands.

"You are buying it whether you like it or not.... No objections or else you want a punch on the face"

"Calvin will probably kill me" she murmured to herself but I could hear it, then I chuckled.

I  bought the gown because I was forced to by Bethany.

She forced me!

We went over to the shoe rack to choose the perfect heels for the party. Bethany went through the shoes and practically said no to all the shoes I brought out.

I finally saw a silver colored sandals, six inch heels with diamond stones on the front. I immediately feel in love with it. I showed it to her and she squealed, "perfect". We searched and searched through the ranks for the perfect shoes for Bethany.

We finally took a milk colored four inch heels for her. Then we are finally leaving the boutique, after we spent a whole lot of money.... Bethany!

We are about to enter our car when I sight someone on his knees, looking at me. I open my mouth in shock.

Colton.

I walk over to Colton with Bethany trailing behind me. I look around to see a swarm of paparazzi taking pictures and videos.
"I wanted to tell you how sorry I was, so I brought the paparazzi to they could take pictures and it could go viral" I stare at him, open mouthed.

"Ava, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, you are my best friend, my sister, my family, I don't need you to date me, I just need you to be my best friend again.  I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart" I just stood there looking while people took pictures. This is definitely going viral.

"I don't care about my reputation, about anything, all I care about is you. Please im sorry Ava, forgive me" I couldn't help the tears that left my eyes. I ran over to me, held his hands to make him stand. Then I wrap my hands around him.

"I forgive you Col, I forgave you a long time, you still my best friend" I tighten my hands around him.

"Thanks Ava, I'm happy"

"Don't you think we have some catching up to do" he said chuckling.

"I bet we do" I smiled at him. Remembering that Bethany is just behind me. I decided to introduce them.

"Uhmm, Col, meet Bethany, Calvin's sister. Bethany, this is Colton, my best friend, I'm sure you know him already" I finish the usual introduction.

"Uhmm, yeah, who doesn't know him by the way, nice meeting you Colton"

"Pleasure is mine Bethany" they shook hands.

I felt that they were shaking hands for so long. I cleared my throat to stop the tension that already filled the air.

"So you right behind?" I ask him

"Yeah I'm right behind you sweetie, let's go"

I and Bethany enter into the house and I slump on the couch, dropping my shopping bags on the floor. I and Colton had longggg talk at his house while he kept stealing glances at Bethany.

We talked about so many things, how I could finally talk, how many girls he has banged since I left and a whole lot of things. I am so happy I have my best friend back. My joy knows no bounds.

The party is tomorrow night!

_____

Okayyyyyy am I the only one shipping Colton and Bethany???

I definitely can't believe my eyes, I clocked 15k reads.... Hold on guys let me do a little victory dance around my room😂.

Okay I'm done, thanks guys, you guys are the best. I really appreciate❤️❤️❤️