Chapter 21

Edited by @kokobycole.

Enjoy!

The screen to my iPhone lit up and my ringtone immediately began. I grabbed the phone and picked the call I figured was a Video call. Calvin's calling icon lit up my screen, I wasted no time in swiping the green button and placing the Mexican phone before my face, an honest grin playing on my milk stained lips.

" How's my Mute girl going? " Calvin asked casually his outta shower hair dripping droplets of water, steams erupted from his body, he had a white towel curled up on his neck. All I did was smile and wave slightly to him a tad happier to see him smile and hear his rough voice once again, so deep and masculine like. " I was thinking you could come over? " Calvin asked a flash of understanding sped his eyes. I smiled apologetically then shook my head.

" Really? I was thinking movie night " he said and I was forced to cringe. I love movie nights, a whole night of non stop movies. My reflex forced me to shake my head again. He wasn't trying too well, I gave him a convince me type of expression and he chuckled then faced the screen again.

" I'm making popcorn tho " he said and my heart immediately lit, it wasn't enough, I smiled graciously then returned to my neutral expression, something tells me he has more in store for me and I was more than eager to hear. " You know I have caramel " he said casually like he knew it'd do the magic. My head immediately began nodding frequently like an agama. He chuckled lightly then said.

" Look out your window " he said with a chuckle then ended the call instantly, I tilted my head to the side unsure of what he said, I casually grabbed enough clothe of the cotton in my palm then slid the binds sideways. The image to surface triggered a loud squeak from me, and I instantly began crying.

Calvin stood out the window, a pink limo resting beside him, a thousand bunch of colorful balloons clasped in the hands of Cherry, his assitant who had a large grin on her lips, Collins in his casual white shirt and pair of black trousers smiling brightly, an orchestra playing a romantic themed music and partly lights adding a light glow to the whole scene but it wasn't what caught my attention, it was what Calvin had clasped on his hands. It was a board. Boldly written in ancient calligraphy WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND???

The transparent droplets of my almond-shaped tears was all I got out, I couldn't just believe my eyes. Are they fucking playing tricks on me? My squeaks were like a rat in pain, I covered my lips with my palm, the whole scene was the most romantic thing I've ever ever seen. I heard banging at my door, ready to open it, the door burst open tearing apart from it's hinges, Colton stood at the door his leg first. Colton infiltrated my room, the wooden door lying on the floor. The veins slowly popped out from his skin, his broad chest outlined through his plain ash shirt.

" Ava are you okay? " he asked standing at the door way, i tried shifting my gaze away from the window in order to hide the whole thing from Colton but it was just too late. He immediately jumped on my bed and looked out the window, Calvin had the sign raised above his head, but instantly he met the gaze of Colton who looked out my window, his fist clenched, hatred flashing in his eyes. Calvin immediately dropped the sign as he stared intently at Colton. Colton breathed hard, an animalistic growl slipped his lips and he immediately stood up, all his viens popped out from his massive muscle and his biceps rock hard AF. Without a second thought Colton immediately grabbed my beside table and threw it out the window. He was fuming and raging like a wounded lion. I had never seen Colton this way before.

He clenched his fist and broke my mirror, growling continuously, I stood frozen on the bed, my mouth open in shock, i curled beside my pillow while I watched Colton tear my room apart. He grabbed all my make up kit and threw it out the window, my expensive make up, all contents landing on Cherry, Calvin and Collins who ran for shelter inside the pink limo. The piano Colton bought me for my 20th birthday was broken in two, one part threw out the window while he focuses on punching the other broken part, he kept growling and finally left the room in raging anger. I knew just where he was going. Downstairs.

I suddenly stood having less time to process the whole situation I tagged behind Colton, he reached for the butcher knife that I had used to cut the chicken earlier, the worst thing that happened to me was my inability to speak. I wanted to yell at Colton and beg him to stop but it was just insane, I can't do shit.

Colton had the knife clasped on his left hand his right hand reaching for the door knob, I mentally slapped myself for not giving Calvin a heads up before I left, Colton swept the door open, the sight of the pink limo just a few meters away from the doorway, and the first thing that came in view was a flashlight, millions of people looming outside our doorway, bright flashes, here and there and only a fool wouldn't see that I was being attacked my a mob of paparazzi, I'm being asked frequent questions like I see in celebrity gossip as i tried as hard to ignore them and focus on Calvin who is about to be dead, it seemed like people could care less about Colton who literally had a knife clasped on his hands than me who was just in an innocent teddybear pj.

Colton stormed towards the car, I made a strenuous effort to push my way through and successfully I did, I saw the limo open and as if on cue Calvin came out but he suddenly became frozen when he saw the bright metallic object Colton had pointed at him. I ran as fast as possible and stood still inbetween Calvin and Colton. I look at Colton straight in the eyes, shaking my head telling him to stop this madness.

I turned, my back facing Colton who already approached Calvin, I crashed my lips to Calvin with so much intensity, he holds me on my waist, pulling me close. I close my eyes to take in this beautiful moment. My eyes immediately ran up my head when I chocked on something, a butcher knife buried deep inside my system. I forced a grin to Calvin before my body fell on the concrete floor of London street.

Colton had stabbed me.

You won't believe it, buh this is kind of my most favorite chapter.
And Colton had to stab her mistakenly, sure he's gonna regret that.

Uhmmmm, can someone tell me whose POV I should write next, Colton or Calvin, im kinda confused here.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks.