Chapter 12

I run out the company and stop a cab, tears streaming down my face.

And the bitch had to make me cry and spoil my make up. Make up I decided to do today. I grit my teeth, oh heavens, I just wish I have my voice. I have tried so hard to talk but its not working.

I head home, I decide to text Peyton.

Ava
Peyton please could you close the restaurant by 8?
I finish typing and look out the window, my tears blocking my view, making everything blurry for me. How dare him?

Peyton
Of course A, is everything alright?
I look down at my phone and heave a sigh, I decide not to reply, I sniff as a result of my crying.

I'm crying because I don't have the ability to look him in the face and call him a bitch that I think he is.

I walk into the house, Colton's not back yet. I will probably not tell him this, or else all hell is gonna break loose. I enter into my room and lock it, and its gonna remain locked for the rest of the day.

Third person

Ava throws her herself on her bed, crying. She really is hurt. She removes her heels, and slump down drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

Colton walks in and head to Ava's room having seen her car outside, knocking before pressing the handle, he notices its locked. Ava doesn't lock her room.

"Ava? Avalon! " he called but there isn't any response
He knocked severally, calling her name but to no avail. He knew something is wrong but he will never know what it is if a mute girl locks herself up in her room.

"Avalon whatever it is that's the matter, please come out let's talk about it please? " he says and still no response. He heaves a sigh and walks away, heading to his room. Something must have happened, Ava wouldn't just come back and lock him away from her, its very unusual of her, anyway he had to wait till she opens up.

He slips out of his suit and wears his pj, heading downstairs to the sitting room, he didn't bother going to the kitchen, he had automatically lost his appetite. He decides to text Ava..

Colton
Ava please I beg you, open the door and tell me what's wrong. Just tell me whose making you sad, please.

He sends the message and heave a sigh, he decides to watch a movie or something before going to bed. He had a big show tomorrow. He was feeling to bad to watch anything, Ava didn't reply, so he just headed for bed.

Ava

The sun shines straight into my eyes, making me close my eyes with my palm. I walk out of bed and I really needed to use the bathroom or I'm gonna do it on myself. I rush into the bathroom, do my business and come out, yawning.

I throw my hair into a messy ponytail and wash my face. I didn't even remove my cloth before slumping into my bed last night. I was really unhappy. I check my phone to see two messages, one from Colton and the other from Madam A.

I read Colton's message and I immediately felt bad for making him worry, he has done so much for me, the least I could do is not make him worry. I change into a velvet tight and tang top, before brushing and heading downstairs with my notepad and pen.

I also didn't forget to read Madam A's message saying our travel is by next week, so fast. I walk downstairs and see Colton prepare a feast on the dinning table, then I just realized how hungry I am. He knows how much food changes my mood. I walk over to him and smile and he embraces me into a hug I really needed, I hug him back heartedly.

"Ava what's going on? " he asks, worry written clearly on his face. I give him an assuring smile before writing..

I'm fine, I just had mood swing,, that's all.