chapter 26

Calvin

"Did it bother you, Sweetie?" I ask concerned. She gives me a weak smile and shakes her head. She then places her head on my shoulders. I could hear her breathing and could smell her vanilla - cinnamon smell.... I always love it.

"Okay baby, time for bed." I try to stand but she pulls me back.

"Are you alright, flower?" I ask feeling her temple. Instead she looks up at me and gently places her lips on mine. Its so surprising but then I recover and kiss her back, wrapping my hands around her waist. She deepens the kiss as she puts one hand on my neck and the other on my hair. She's never done this before.

I stop the kiss and look into her eyes, which carries no particular expression that I could make out.

"Baby, you alright?" She faces down and put a hand on my thigh. She holds me again and begins kissing me again. I kiss her back but stop. I hold her shoulders, trying to figure out if she's okay.

"Baby, what's the problem?" She writes...

I'm ready..

I furrows my eyebrows together, did she mean she wanted to have sex with me. I have waited for this. I place my hand on her soft cheeks and give her a soft smile.

"Are you sure Sweetie?" She nods her head shyly, then I smile, bring up her face and place my lips gently on hers. I love her shyness, her smile and I'm gonna love her more after this night. We gently climb on the bed as she sits up. I gently take off her clothes as she puts her face down, probably shy.

Damn! I swear she's so beautiful, to the very last. And I feel grateful that she gave me such opportunity. I bring up her face with my palm and place my lips gently on hers before talking.

"Ava, thank you. And I promise you won't regret it" she gives me a shy smile and nods. I unbuckle my belt and pull my pants and boxers down. She quickly closes her eyes.... Totally cute.

I chuckle. "Sweetie please open your eyes, I promise I'm not an ugly man, trust me" she chuckles, her eyes still close. I remove her hands from her eyes.

"Please?" I beg, then she opens her eyes slowly but look anywhere but 'there'. I smile sweetly. I lay her gently on the bed and kiss her neck.

"You sure you're ready Sweetie?" She nods her head, smiling. Then I began kissing her. She holds my back.

I slide slowly into her and she quickly pulls away, wincing in pain.

"I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" She asks for her book and I quickly give it to her.

No I'm fine, I just didn't remember how bad it hurts.

"I'm sorry, do you want to stop?" I ask sincerely concerned. She gives me a smile and shakes her head. Then I kiss her lips softly.

I slowly and gently slide into her and she holds my back, hugging me, letting out a little moan. Right now, I'm slower than a tortoise. I don't want to hurt her or make her remember her wicked father and how he did it with so much wickedness. I go very slowly and gently as she still holds my back for support, occasionally scratching it.... I don't mind.

"I love you" I whisper into her ears and she smiles admist her moans.

______

Ava

I really want to open my eyes but it doesn't feel right, all that feels right now is to close them and sleep forever.... Sleeping beauty huh?

Something comes in contact with my lips and that forces my eyes open, something soft, that's when I see Calvin's beautiful lips on mine. I smile at him.

Oooohhhh waking up to a kiss. I want that every morning.

"Good morning princess" I sit up and I feel a little pain on my abdomen, then I wince a little.

"Are you alright? Please come have breakfast" my eyes open wide in excitement, oooooh breakfast in bed, so romantic, I have always wanted breakfast in bed but Colton only gave me that on my birthdays which is a once in a year thing.

I kiss Calvin on his lips, grateful coz a tear found his way out of my eyes. I bring my book beside me and write..

Thank you so much, I'm sorry I slept off last night.

He gives me his sweet smile. "No baby, it's fine, trust me it was cute"

"Did you like it" he asks looking at me expectantly. I nod my head, chuckling. Then he smiles too. I dig into my eggs and pancakes with bacon and hot coffee.. it's magnificent.

I finish eating and I down it with my cup of hot coffee. I grin at him before giving him a huge peck.

"Ava?" I look at him.

"Do you know you changed me?" I smile at him. "And I'm so grateful, in return, I will help you" my eyes lit up in a smile as I look at him.

"I arranged a therapist for you"

______

Okay guys, I know I suck at the sex scene, I haven't actually written that before and I really don't know how to.... So please pardon me if it was bad🙏🙏..

oooooooo myyyyyyyy goooodddddd, I can't believe I clocked 10k views, I appreciate, I'm so speechless, I dunno what to say. Thank you soooooooo much, I'm crazy right now, I feel like shouting on top of my voice. Really thanks guys, I really really really appreciate❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please do not forget to vote and give me your review, I will really appreciate.