We're Not Back There....Yet.

• Dedicated to Everyone Reading <33333

Chapter 15 already....wow. Can't believe it. You guys have been so important and supportive, no joke, all seriousness. I could never write this without you guys, I want to let you know that this story is far from over. (Okay, I can speak in front of random strangers but not type a simple thank you to you lovely people? Gosh I make no sense!) I really want you all to know how greatful I am for nearly 300 reads so far, it's not a lot compared to other stories but its a TON for me. Thank you thank you thank you! I love you from the bottom of my heart! You all have been there to vote and comment and fan, and thoses comments make my day :) Cheesey I know but that is the kind of person I am. I am cheesey, scary, nice, and talkative. I've probably over used the words thank and you durring this authors note but I don't care and I'll use it more because you all deserve it. Without you I probably wouldn't have the inspration to finish this, so thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnk yoooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my little lights! Finally you all have a permenate nick-name. One that will last forever xD Just like my student council leader Mr. Stock said, "When we come together the light will shine." That is you. You have come together to create one giant glowing light in my life and I thank you for that. So I decided to put this at the top since most people stop after the end of the story and I needed you guys to read this!

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

Read what's above.

If you didn't read it then you are a jerk.

Come on please!!!!! *Puppy dog face*

^

I

I

I

I

Please go read it, it's me talking directly to all of you lights (explained above)

Now that you've read it enjoy the story ;)

~Baylee

Rose's POV

I can't belive he wouldn't listen to me! Zayn just storms off without letting me explain that the kiss happened before we were dating, I slam the door to Niall's room and lock it. Niall ran after Lily who ran into our room after she heard what happened, great two relationships ruined in one day. If only I hadn't been here, Lily would be happy with Niall and Zayn would still be happy with Perrie. Maybe I should just end it, I huff onto the soft hotel bed and think. Does Niall have a knife or something really sharp in his bags? I start sorting through his things and come across a small pocket knife, yes. Grabbing my smart phone I pull up the notes app and begin typing.

Dear whoever is reading this,

I know you probably don't care and you aren't even crying. But this is my goodbye to the world I once knew and loved. Don't miss me, but I know you won't anyways. I'm sorry I ruined a perfect realtionship between Lily and Niall, I'll miss you Lily but I know you won't miss me. I wouldn't blame you after all I have put you through, the suicide attempts and making you break up with Niall. Let me tell you, get back together with him and go on with life like normal. I love you Zayn and I'm sorry I broke your heart, I didn't mean to.

Rose Steffenson

A tear rolls out of my eye and I grab the kinfe ready to say goodbye. The door flies open. "Why the hell did you have this locked Rose," Lily comes in after she has clearly picked the lock. I hide the kinfe, damn it Lily why did you have to come in now. Exiting out of the app I push the knife under Niall's pillow. "Can we talk," Lily asks sitting on the bed next to me. "Zayn is in the media room freaking out, you need to talk to him," Lily pleads.

"Maybe he should talk to me. After all he blew up on me and I didn't even do anything Lily! He broke my heart into a million pieces and no one is here to pick it up. I just done with it, done with life," I am yelling now.

"I'll go talk to him," Lily leaves the room before I can protest. I see the glint of metal in her hand as she leaves and I check under the pillow for the knife. Gone. That Lily.

Zayn's POV

Louis and Liam leave me alone in the media room. Man up Zayn and tell her how you feel, tell her you messed up and should have listened. But most of all tell her you love her. I am such a coward sometimes it's not even funny, why can't I just tell her? I don't freaking know, if she's so important to me why in the hell can't I tell her. Am I afraid of rejection? No, I am not afraid of rejection. Who am I kidding, I'm terrified! What if she gets creeped out and never wants to see or hear from me ever again? I wouldn't know what to do, that's the thing. "Why are girls so complicated," I yell. I hear someone chuckle besides me.

"We're complicated. You mean guys are complicated," Lily's voice rings from the darkness of the room. "I heard what you said, and if you truely love her you would forgive her," Lily sighs coming to sit next to me.

"I do forgive her, I was a complete ass to her. I should be the one who needs to be forgiven not her," I lean my head back on the couch.

"You know," Lily starts and I look her in the eyes waiting for her to continue. "Rose loves you too, I think and she is heartbroken that you didn't belive her. I just talked to her and she couldn't stop shaking the entire time, I've never seen her like this. What you need to do is go talk to her, now." Lily finishes pushing me out the door but I stop myself.

"Thank you Lily," I say quietly.

"Thanks for what? All I did was talk. I need to thank you. You make my best friend happy," With that Lily shoves me into the hall.

Rose's POV

The door opens slightly as someone kocks, "Wow someone in this place that actually knocks. Come in sweets," I say not bothering to look up.

"Rose can we talk," I hear a familar voice say. Zayn is the last person I want to talk to. I groan and roll over on my side facing away from him. "I'm an idiot. I came to apoligize," Zayn speaks.

"The great Mr. Zayn is actually apologizing," The sarcasm takes him a bit since he is silent for a while.

"Yes, I also came to say something else," Zayn thinks for a minute and I flip to face him. Everthing about his is amazing. His smile, that isn't there. His big brown eyes that have a sweet sparkle to them and his caring nature. What am I thinking? I am mad at him. "I-I-I love y-. I mean can we try one more time love," Zayn finally spits out. Wait was he about to say I love you? No he wasn't Rose get a grip.

"I guess you'll do," I chuckle a little at my small joke. Zayn leans in to kiss me but I place my hand on his mouth, touching his soft warm lips. "We're not back there," I say. "Yet." Zayn smile returns and he heads to the door.

"See you in the morning, now get some sleep its six in the morning," Zayn says before leaving me alone. I trudge back to my room and see Lily asleep and I climb into bed. A million things are on my mind, was Zayn really about to say I love you? Did I want him to say it?