I'm Not Beautiful

I leave the kitchen after quickly gulping my water and returning to my spot on the couch next to Zayn. Everyone felt the tension in the air. "Let's go eat," Niall saves me. I moth thank you and he just smiles. Dinner is going to be good, I hope.

Lily and Niall ditch us for the bar, of course, they are both Irish. Eleanor and Danielle are super nice, but Perrie keeps shooting me nasty looks. Our food arrives; I eat the most since Niall isn't there. "Wow Rose you still eat like a guy." We all laugh hysterically but interrupted by Perrie's blood piercing screams. Zayn looks lifeless. I check his breath, nothing.

"Move, I know what I'm doing." I lay Zayn flat on the floor. I press his chest ten times, then pinch his nose and tilt his perfect head back. Perrie was about to die even though I am saving his life. I press my lips on his and blow air into his lifeless lungs. "Breath!" I yell. I start the process all over again, twice. Perrie is about to kill me. As in put a dagger through my heart instantly, no hesitation. I see Zayn's beautiful brown eyes flicker open. "It worked! Thank you five hour CPR training," Zayn hugs me imeadiately.

"Thank you," Zayn whispers.

"No big deal," I say laughing and smiling.

"Stop! Leave my Zayn alone you slut," Perrie pushes me back into the booth and starts to make out with Zayn. My phone vibrates.

From: Liam

Don't do anything you'll regret.

Why did Zayn have to steal my heart? He is famous, making him a player. I promised myself to never date a player. But I did think I would forever pretend to be a guy all my life and die alone. It never crossed my mind that I would meet Zayn Malik, let alone fall for his perfectness. "I have to use the toilet," I couldn't stand seeing Perrie and Zayn make out any longer. Eleanor and Danielle follow me.

"Ok spill," They say in unison once the bathroom door closes behind them. I tell them everything from the bulling to the lads discovering my secret. I still hold back the fact that I've never met my real folks. I didn't move to the states for my parent’s job. I was adopted by some rich ass Americans. That is something I haven't brought myself to tell anyone, not even Lily. If they knew they would think I am a freak, which I am. They would leave me, everyone I have told before has left me in the dust. I don't fully trust anyone now. "That's awful Rose," I half smile. "You can tell us anything. Just remember that." Eleanor pulls me into a tight hug and whispers something to Danielle and se leaves the room. Eleanor receives a text then sits me down. "Okay so Niall didn't tell you the whole plan. The lads, Dani and I agree that Perrie only likes Zayn for his fame. We all saw the look on his face when you came through that door today. We've been waiting for this to happen,'' I give her a confused look. "Every girl we introduce to Zayn he turns down or they go all fan girl." So Zayn is a player? Or at least he doesn't cheat, my heart flutters. No you are not allowed to have feelings for him. I should really get some help.

"And you need me why? I am sure there are millions of girls out there who would love to assist you," I ask.

"Zayn fancies you can't you see it? And we didn't even set you two up." Eleanor smiles obviously pleased with herself. "You two would make an adorable couple. What am I saying? You two will be an adorable couple."

"Why would Zayn want to date me? Number one, he's famous I'm not. Two, I am obviously nuts considering I've pretended to be a lad for most of my pathetic life. Last but certainly the truest, Perrie is beautiful the perfect girl. While me? I'm a pointless butt ugly mess that was never supposed to happen! Zayn and Perrie are happy and obviously in lov-" Eleanor stops me there and slaps me across the face. "Ow!" I yell defensively.

"You are everything Zayn or any bloody guy could want in a girl. You are one of them, for crying out loud, you basically are. Plus you're smart and not to mention you are gorgeous. Haven't you seen all the looks you're getting?" I blush majorly. My cheeks are probably the color of a fire truck. "Any one that tells you that you aren't is an idiot." Tears slip down my face.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." I pull Eleanor into another hug.

"You are the sweetest person I know and it’s the truth," Eleanor says. "Now let's fix you up a tiny bit more and then-" Dani bursts through the door.

"Paparazzi are here we need to leave now," Eleanor mumbles something under her breath. "We can get out the back the rest are waiting in the car." The three of us sprint out of the bathroom and into the limo. I block my eyes from the blinding lights of paparazzi cameras. How do they deal with this every day? In the limo Perrie is sitting on Zayn's lap. I groan to myself and sit next to Eleanor and Harry. I am the loner here. Louis has Eleanor and Liam has Dani. Sadly Zayn and Perrie are together. Don't think for one minute that I am about to hook up with Harry. The ride back to the hotel is awkward. My phone buzzes.

From: Haz

Can we at least be friends?

Harry obviously didn't want to break the silence. I don't blame him.

"Yes Hazzy," I say laughing. His face lights up.

"Is that a new nickname I hear," I mess up his precious curls.

"Why yes it is Hazzy," We both laugh and get to know each other a bit more. I learn that Harry loves tacos and has a cat. Thank you for making this less awkward. The girls follow us to our penthouse. Perrie shoots me another death stare.

"Why does she get to stay with you? Not us," Perrie looks at Zayn with puppy eyes.

"Well babe," Zayn grabs her hand. "Rose is our bodyguard." Zayn smiles hoping she won't kill him. Perrie laughs loudly.

"Excuse me?" I say ready to kill her in an instant.

"You....a bodyguard," Perrie says between laughs. Please, I keep your boyfriend safe form thousands of screaming girls and I saved his life less than an hour ago. Not to sound cocky but he wouldn't be here if I wasn't.

"Is that a problem?" I step closer to Perrie.

"Yes as a matter of fact it is." We are nose to nose now.

"Oh it’s on," I ball my hand into a fist and pull back.

Clifhanger! I know come and cut off my foot and shove it up my nose, probably shouldn't give you any ideas...oh well! I am super happy right now because MrsStyles6334 added my story to her Must Read 1D Fan-Fiction. *Happy Dance* Thank you soooooooo much! Just so you all know she is an amazayn person! Check out her story Torn, so so so so so so good! Can't wait for her to finish ;) Now remember I don't hate Perrie! This is just a fan-ficiton, repeat FICTION!!!!!! I am sure she is a nice person and the rest of the band doesn't hate her! #LovePerrie not #HatePerrie. I am on a twitter obsession right now :P If you are intrested in me I won't tell you yet maybe some other time....I don't want crazy stalkers :/ Check out the video at the side I listen to it constantly can't get enough of how amazing it is :D Now tell me what you think about the story so far and spread the word to you're wattpad buddies if you likey! Now I am going to finish my chocolte cake in peace my loves! Good night morning afternoon evening! Whatever it is for you! Remember if you ever need someone to talk to just message me personally <3 I can give good advice :) School is starting in a week plus a few days so I will come up with a secedule for when it does :D Anyways how's life for yall, good I hope and to anyone coming from MrsStyles6334 hola and thanks for reading!

Vote Comment Fan and most importantly Love One Direction!!!!!!

~Baylee

Edited :)