I Think I Love Her

Zayn's POV

I grab my secret stash of chewy Chips O' Hoy cookies from my bag. I pour two glasses of milk and head towards Rose's and Lily's room. Hearing voices from Niall's room, I stop. Eveasdroping is bad but I don't care. "Are you going to tell Zayn we, you know, kissed," I hear a disticnt Irish voice say. Niall. What? The milk and cookies fall to the ground and the floor is now littered with milk and broken glass. Storming down the hall I hear Niall's door open, turning around I see Rose. Tears well in my eyes. How could she cheat on me with Niall, one of my best mates? Of all people I thought it would be Harry, not Niall.

"I can't believe you Rose,' I shout. Everyone decides to join us in the hall. Rose stays silent, "Say something!" Still nothing. Why can't she say something? I'm not dealing with this right now, I walk down the hall to the media room, maybe it's just a dream. Yea, it's just a dream. I'll wake up with Rose in my arms again, all mine. Sitting on the couch I push a pillow on my face and just scream. How could we have been sitting here on this couch just hours before, happy and kissing? I feel two bodies sit next to me. "Pinch me. This is all a dream and I'll wake up with her in my arms again," I say weakly. My body is shaking and I don't know why. Liam groans and starts rubbing my tense back. It took all I could not to punch Niall in the face.

"You know this happened at the begining of the tour," Louis breaks the silence.

"What do you mean Lou," I look up from my pillow and they look shocked at my appearnce I think. I know that my eyes are puffy and blood shot.

"I mean Rose and Niall kissed before you were dating," Louis explains. "That means she didn't cheat on you. That means we have a heartbroken girl on our hands," Louis sighs. "You need to talk to her," he finishes.

"What should I say? I just acused her of cheating! That is the lowest of the low, I crushed her Louis. Should I just go up to her and say, 'I'm sorry I called you a cheater can we try one more time?' Louis, Liam I don't know what to do. Will I ever be able to get her back," I squeak. "Can I trust you guys with something," I look at both of them and they nod. "I think I love Rose."

Sorry it's so short, just wanted to you to have an update! So be thankful for what you get! Hahaha so if you care about my personal life continue but if not (Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly Love One Direction) Well anyways my stalkers, just kidding love you. Today me and nine of my closest friend, (Being Miranda Meghan Justin Gable Jacob Kurtis Jake Brent Eli) yes two girls and seven guys, don't judge. Well we decided to go see finding nemo in 3D when it comes out together. I mean ten high schoolers in a little kids moive, what could go wrong? Today Brent Eli and Gable were fighting over who got to sit next to me in the movie, while I was standing right there. Awkward I know. Well Gable and I are best friends since for ever. So I have to sit next to him, but apparently Brent and Eli have 'major' crushes on me since the fourth grade. So now they are pissed at me since I want to sit next to Gable and Miranda! Grrrrrrrrrrr, guys.

Well thanks for listening to my rant! Love you!

Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly love ONE DIRECTION!!!!

~Baylee