Water Balloons

Girl after girl, the boys signed autographs, received many gifts and gave several hugs. Some of the girls talked to me and were so nice, others not so much. Lily and I never experienced so many death glares in one hour. "We're almost done. Just ten more girls," Zayn whispers in my ear. I nod glad that this is almost over. The last group of fans come up, there was four girls and all of them had on 'I heart Zayn' shirts. Great, these girls think I'm dating their future husband. "What can I do for you girls," Zayn is nice to all fans and I love that.

"Um, we actually have a present for your girlfriend," A red head speaks up and the others grin. Are they seriously wanting to give me a present? I thought they hated me, wow I guess I'm wrong. I notice they all have one hand behind their back and won't bring it out front, strange. Zayn smiles.

"You do? This means a lot that some of my fans love her as much as I do," Zayn starts. No one ever gives the girlfriends presenst. The red head nods to her 'group' and simultaneously they throw water balloons at me. That's what was behind their back, I am now soaked. So naturally I stand up and wipe of some excess water, everyone is still in shock.

"The slut doesn't even wear pants," The red head and her group leaves laughing. I feel twelve eyes on me, why do the fans hate me so much? What did I ever do to them?

"Rose. Don't listen to them," Zayn stands up with me and wraps his letter jacket around my soaking body. "Lets go back to the hotel," Zayn takes my hand and leads me back to the limo. "Are you okay Rose," Zayn looks me in the eyes as we get in the limo. Tears well in my eyes, I will not cry. I will not, they do not effect me like this. One tear escapes and he wipes it away with his thumb, "Don't cry. If you do I will too." I cuddle up to him and fall asleep in his strong protecting arms.

********

"Please don't think about it. I  know you want the hate to end and so do I. But killing yourself isn't the answer. What will happen to me? Or better, Zayn? He LOVES you! He would be heartbroken and feel that it is all his fault," Lily says as we sit on our bed. Lily is the first person I let into my room all day, I had cried my heart out and looked at all the hate tweets. I roll over onto my side facing away from her, "Fine. I'm going to get some rest too." Lily falls asleep. Finally Lily hasn't let me out of her sight for the past few weeks, the threats and hate has gotten much worse and Lily is worried. I'm ruining her relationship with Niall, she is freaking out about me so she is spending less time with Niall and right now he's pissed at her. I pull out my phone and start looking through tweets.

@RoseSteffenson: You derseved every balloon that hit you today.

@RoseSteffenson: Why is Zayn dating you? You don't deserve him slut!

@RoseSteffenson: Wearing no pants, wow you're that desperate. Whore.

My phone comes crashing to the ground after hitting the wall. I can’t believe the fans still hate me after one whole month. I should just give up, no one loves me anymore. I’m just the third wheel in everything; I need to end this now. End the pain, the tears and heartache. I run up the stairs and to the roof today is the day. Walking to the edge I feel the wind in my face drying the tears instantly. The tips of my toes are over the edge, I see the moon out of the corner of my eyes. I hear a sharp scream.

Zayn’s POV

“Where’s Rose,” Lily comes into the room panting. I perk up; I haven’t seen Rose all day. Lily has a grave expression on her face.

“What do you mean where is she? I thought she was with you,” I say. Lily starts freaking out more. What the hell is wrong?

“She’s probably getting something to eat somewhere, what’s the big deal,” Niall is obviously still annoyed at her. Lily shakes her head.

“You don’t understand,” Lily says trying to call Rose on her phone.

“Please tell me what I don’t understand, enlighten all of us,” Niall gestures to the rest of us. Lily sighs.

“She’s going to kill me for telling you but I’m sick of you being mad at me! Rose, when she was younger, got bullied a lot. She tried to commit suicide several times, it used to be normal. Now with all the hate she has been getting I am freaking out, I almost lost her once and I’m not about to lose her for good.” Lily has tears in her eyes. All of us sit there shocked, especially me.

“What are we doing here then? Let’s go find my girlfriend,” I yell and run up the stairs to the roof. “I have an idea of where she might be.” I run up to the roof and open the door. My eyes scan around for her and I spot her on the edge of the roof. “Rose,” I yell she turns around tears in her beautiful blue eyes. If only I knew who hurt her and made her this way. “Baby please don’t jump,” I hear the door open and the rest of our group joins us. “Just come here and everything will be alright,” I inch towards her and she shakes her head violently.

“No you don’t understand,” Rose picks up one of her feet. I can barely make out her figure in the dark. “I can’t take it anymore.” With that I watched as the love of my life takes one step of the roof.

“No,” I collapse to the ground crying my eyes out. “It’s my fault, I should have saved her. Now she’s gone,” Harry kneels besides me.

“It’s not your fault man,” Harry says softly. No Harry it is my fault, I should have been with her and held her through all of this. This is my fault.

Gah! Cliff hanger I know, might update later tonight if I'm in the mood. Which I probably will since I have nothing better to do on a Saturday night! Yippe! My first week of high school was okay in case you were wondering :) If not, too bad I already told you. Well my little lights how was your week? Has school started up for you yet? If it hasn't, you lucky ducks. I am dedicating this to WordsWithMeaning because she votes and comments on every chapter and it means the world to me. I love you! This chapter is probably only like two pages so I think I will update tonight, no promises. But anyways ta ta for now!

Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly love One Direction!

~Baylee

PS. I do not suggest suicide. It is not a good thing to do, if you have thoughts please, for all the people who love you, talk to someone. Maybe a friend parent teacher or counselor, anyone really.

Love!