Disney and McDonald's

The van parks and all nine of us pile out, first stop MGM! I have always dreamed of going to Disney World and today Eleanor, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Niall, Lily, Harry, Zayn and I are going to all four parks. Granted we are all wearing goofy disguises. A worker nearly faints when Harry goes up to buy our tickets, he winks at her causing her to go all fangirl. Harry returns to us a wide grin on his face, he had obviously gotten her number. Louis sprints into the park we all follow behind him, huge grins on all of our faces. Zayn stays next to me but we don't hold hands or anything, the park is still buzzing with people, I don't want to recive hate. I drag Zayn towards Rockin' Roller Coaster. "Come on it's going to be fun," I plead. Zayn groans and follows me into the fastpass entrance. We had purchased those for everyone in order to avoid fans and waiting. The first room has a glass wall with a screen behind it, Areosmith comes on the screen and introduces us to the ride. I nudge Zayn, "That could be you guys some day." Zayn smiles and laughs. His laugh is low and loud, it causes me to start laughing. And when I start laughing I can't shut up. Lily looks at me questioning, and I just wave her off and start crying from laughing so hard. Zayn in suporting me at the waist and we walk into our 'car'. I take two deep breath and I'm fine, Zayn wipes a few stray tears from my face. The worker comes and checks our safetly belts, "You scared?" I ask Zayn. He nods his head slightly. I laugh a little.

"This ride goes from 0-60 in 2.8 seconds, I have reasons to be a little scared," Zayn says defensively.

"Don't worry,'' I grip his hand and smile. "I'll be right here for the ride." The coaster takes off.

We sit down and start eating a funnel cake, man is it good. Everyone has gone off in seperate directions, Harry even found a 'date' for this. Zayn insists on paying for everything dispite my constant refusal. "Even though we aren't on a date, I need to pay for my girlfriend,'' Zayn says. I stick my tounge out at him in response. "Better watch that tounge of your's," I laugh at his joke.

"Oh really?" I say. Zayn and I had ridden so many rides and are heading to the van.

"Yes," Zayn kisses me, for the first time today. I smile into the kiss. He opens the door to the van only to find Lily and Niall full on making out in the back. "Get a room next time," Zayn snaps. I am to busy laughing at my bestfriend's red face. I hear a high pitched scream from behind us.

"Oh my God! That's Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Harry Freaking Styles! Am I in heaven?" A small girl screams, we see Louis, Liam and Harry running towards the van with their dates. Zayn gets in the front and I crawl into shot gun. The group climbs into thier seats and Zayn floors it. We weren't technically suposed to leave the hotel today but we all wanted to go to Disney so bad.

We get back to the hotel and Niall pulls me off to the side, Zayn is protesting but I told him I would be back soon. Niall drags me to his room, closing the door behind him. "Okay so tonight is my first date with Lily," Niall runs his fingers through his bleach blonde hair nevously. "She doesn't know so can you like make her look pretty, not like she is beautiful. I mean she is sexy," I give Naill a look that says 'I'm right here' as he goes on and on about her. "Sorry, I kind of get carried away sometimes. But will you help."

"Um, let me think about it," Niall gives me the puppy face. "Fine, but you owe me. Lily is not easy to work with and I do not have that much expirence being a girl." Niall laughs and ushers me out of his room. I go to tell Zayn, I find the boys sitting in the living room tickling Lily and Zayn sitting on the couch. He imeadiately comes to great me when I walk in. Zayn kisses me on the forehead and places his arm protectively around my shoulder. "Miss me much?" I say laughing.

"Anytime away from you is too long," Zayn is so sweet. How could I be that lucky and get a guy like him? The answer I will never know. "What did Niall want," Zayn whispers in my ear sending shivers through my small body.