Am I Interupting Something?

I am greeted by the sounds of Bear necesites from outside our room. Lily is gone from my side, so I grab my makesift crutches that the boys make for me and go out of the room. It's bloody two in the morning. Louis is walking down the hall in just his boxes, I've found the source of the noise. "Louis," I whisper/yell not wanting to wake the others. Louis keeps walking and singing so I crutch after him, Louis walks out of the hotel room and starts down the stairs. Wow he is an amazing sleep walker. Louis pushes open these wide glass doors leading to an indoor pool area. "Louis," I say a bit louder. Louis ignores me and keeps walking forward entering the pool area. "Louis wake up and don't fall in," I am stopped by a huge splash. "To the pool." I look around for a towel or something for Louis and noticing two people having a makeout session in the hot tub. "Am I interrupting something," I ask and they pull away quickly blushing. "Lily! Thats where you went. Niall I'm ashamed of you. I told you to have her back by one," Niall's cheecks turn into tomatos and I laugh handing Louis this towel I found. "Have a nice swim LouBear," I taunt him.

"Just peachy," Louis wipes most of the water off then shakes his hair causing me to get soaked. I let my jaw drop and Louis just grins. "I got my revenge for not waking me up," Louis wraps himself in the towel and we head back up to the room. Niall and Lily stayed at the pool, probably to make out more. We reach to door and I search my sweats pockets.

"Damn," I mutter. "We don't have a key or a way to call anyone." I huff sitting down with my back against the wall. Louis sits by me.

"I'm sorry," Louis says.

"What for," I ask.

"For getting us trapped out here soaked. But you can spend more time with me! I've missed my little flower, is Zayn treating you right," Louis blurts in one breath. I laugh a little.

"It's fine, I miss you too. Yes Zayn is being the best boyfriend," I smile at the thought of me having a boyfriend. Sure its been a month but I just like the fact of having a boyfriend.

"I've never seen him this happy," Louis comments. "Its good that he has you."

"So how are you and Eleanor doing," Louis blushes and smiles at the sound of her name. "You are head of heals aren't you. Thats just too cute," I poke his cheeks. We hear shuffling from behind the door. "Can you open the door! We're stuck out here and wet," I scream banging on the door. More shuffling and then the door cracks open before opening all the way. Zayn stands in just his breifs and his hair slightly messed up. My gaze slips to his abdomen, is he trying to kill me? Zayn chuckles.

"Liking what you see," I blush furiously. "You are both soaked. Should I ask?" Louis shakes his head causing Zayn to get a bit wet. "Just come in," Zayn leads us inside and starts making some tea. "Go in my room and grab something warm to put on. I like seeing you in my clothes," he ushers me towards his room and returns back to the kitchen. I open the door to his room, his bed is a mess and I see his luggage spread on the floor. After searching I settle on a black shirt that is proably tight on him and some white sweat pants.I get dressed then head back out to the kitchen, the smell of tea filling the air.

"Mmmmm," I say taking a seat on the counter and laying my crutches on the floor. Zayn pours two cups and comes over to me standing bewtween my two legs handing me my cup. I take a sip, "Delicous as usual." I say setting my cup down.

"Thank you," Zayn puts his down and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you Rose. You know that right," his words are muffled since he burried his head in my cheast. I wrap my arms around his neck and stick my head in his hair. It smells so good and I get lost in it.

"I love you too," I hug him tighter. We stay silent for a minute, and I listen to his steady breathing. Zayn is really something special, I've never had a guy hold me this long or tell me they love me. I yawn ruining the moment.

"Come on," Zayn says picking me up. I know this is weird but I just wrap my legs around his waist (Which is kind of awkward in a cast) and keep my eyes firmly on his big brown ones. "We are going to bed," He finishes walking into his room. Zayn lays me on his bed and then joins me under the blankets. I snuggle up into his bare cheast, why are guys so warm? I guess so girls can cuddle up and get warm. Zayn wraps his arms around my waist and I fall asleep to his breathing. "I won't let anyone hurt you," I hear him whisper as the world becomes nothing.

Short I know, just some filler. It needs to be done. So I told a guy that I liked him, yes so brave. If you want to know more message me :) I'll talk to anyone. And no we aren't dating, yet ;) My authors notes have been short lately but oh well! I love you all my lights and hope you have a good day/morning/night/afternoon/evening! Lots of plans with shcokers in this book to go! ;)

Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly Love One Direction!

~Baylee