More Confusion, Great

My fist makes contact with her small nose, blood gushes everywhere. Some of the lads gag. Zayn grabs Perrie and takes her to her room. Louis, Liam and Harry take me inside our penthouse. They sit me on the couch. "Okay before you kill me, she totally deserved it. I am sticking to it." They all stare at me for a moment. Louis suddenly gives me a high five and I get several praises. "I'm confused,” they laugh at me, so nice guys.

"That was the best thing ever," Louis half yells and laughs. The boys talk with me until we hear the slam of a door and heavy footsteps. Zayn appears from the hallway.

"Rose we need to talk," Zayn sounds angrier than I thought he was going to be. Great. I follow Zayn to his room; he closes the door behind us. "What were you thinking? Oh wait, you weren't!" I see the anger well up in his eyes, "Why would you do that," Zayn looks at me.

"No reason in particular," I smile jokingly, only upsetting him more.

"You think everything is just a big joke don't you? I love Perrie she loves me. Accept it. Do you go around beating innocent people up for no reason? You know what you are," Zayn turns to look at me complete fury on his face. "You are a useless ugly piece of crap!" Zayn shouts. Tears start streaming down my face uncontrollably. Did Zayn really just say that without any second thoughts? When he said it, it sounded true. "Wait," Zayn lowers his voice. "I didn't mean to-" I sprint out of the room bawling my eyes out. I crash into someone's stripped shirt. Lou. I begin sobbing into his shirt. "Rose I'm sorry-" Liam and Harry cut Zayn off abruptly.

"We need to talk, now." Liam is being Daddy Direction helping resolve issues. Lou picks me up and takes me into the living room, setting me on the couch. He wipes the tears from my puffy face. I feel so weak; they shouldn't see me like this. I am the strong one of this group everyone's rock, but I guess not.

"What did he say love," Louis asks concerned. I attempt to pull myself together.

"H-he called me a-a useless u-u-ugly piece of c-crap-p," I say between sobs. Lois sighs.

"He doesn't know what he's saying. Now look at me," Lou puts his finger under my chin. "You are beautiful and you are needed by us."

"Thank you," I whisper. Harry walks into the room. He sits behind me and pulls me onto his lap putting his arms around my waist. I lay my head into his shoulder. I should just close my eyes and forget everything. Harry turns my head towards his.

"Zayn is stupid and wrong for saying that," Harry tells me.

"No," I shake my head. "He is right. I should just leave and head back to England-" I am stopped by Harry's soft warm lips. Our lips begin to move in sync and I run my fingers through his curly brown hair. Harry's hand traces the outside of my face. "Wait," I push back on his chest. "This feels right. Believe me," Harry grins. I bite my lower lip, "But there's someone else." Harry's face, it looks like a train just ran over him. Gosh did this feel awful. Harry pushes me off his lap and leaves the room. I put my face in my hands. Why are guys so confusing? A small sob escapes me; I feel a hand rub my back. Louis again. This has to be awkward for him, I just made out with his best mate right in front of him! Whore! Excuse my French, but I feel like one. "I'm so stupid Lou."

"Don't call yourself stupid," Louis thick British accent is soothing. "Now let’s see your cheeky smile," Lou pinches my cheek forcing a smile. "There it is! Now I bet Harry was just acting without thinking. That's how he tends to comfort girls, it's odd, but nonetheless how he works." Louis looks at me wide eyed.

"It's okay I'm just not used to guys as a girl. It's really different actually," I laugh a little. "I didn't realize how confusing guys can be." Louis holds back a laugh.

"We're confusing? Girls are a labyrinth of cookies! Wait that made no sense but that’s beside the point." I can't stop laughing. Louis sure knows how to get people laughing even if he doesn't mean to. Lou gets up and makes tea, the best I've ever had in a while. We talk for hours spilling tea and laughing along the way. The door creaks open, Lily and Niall are home. Louis turns out the light and pulls me to the ground lying on top of me. The two come in laughing, a tad bit drunk. I can still see their figures in the darkness. Niall inches closer to Lily and they nearly kiss, that is until Lou coughs. I move my leg upwards quickly hitting Louis in the balls. "Oaf. Strong legs much Rose," Lou whispers in my ear, I smirk. He stands up turning on the lights. Lily looks rather annoyed but Niall is blushing like mad. They are too cute.

"I'm going to err...bed now," Niall basically sprints out of the room. I don't blame him one bit.

"Look what you've done now Lou," Lily shoots daggers with her eyes our way. Geesh, I certainly won't hear the end of this.

"You still love me, Lily-pad. Now I'm off too," Lou walks towards her. "Honk!" Louis says pinching the tip of her nose. With that he walks towards his room. Lily turns to me, lovely. Lily examines me. I was receiving the Lily-stare-down. Lily finds out your life story through one stare, crap I'm screwed.

"You've been crying, correction, bawling. Why," Lily interjects. Man I can't hide anything can I.

"It's a very long and tragic story really I shouldn't bother you," I look her in the eyes hoping she'll be too tired. Lily looks at her watch.

"Rose it's four in the morning, might as well stay up all night," I sigh. She has a solid point no argument here. I go pour her a cup of tea and tell her the whole story.

I hope you guys liked this semi short chapter! Wow up to 72 reads already! Before this was featured in the Must Reads 1D fan-fics this only had like 40 some reads. Thank you soooooooo much! This mean so much to me all the reads this has already and the positive feedback is much apreaciated. Keep it coming it inspires me to write and makes my day/morning/afternoon/night you have no idea :) Miranda just got back yesterday or I guess I should say Saturday, she should be helping me again! Yippe! I didn't realize how much I missed my MirBear until she was gone an entire week!!!!!! It was afwul, I love my MirBear <3 Anyways Michel Phelps is retiering after this olympics! So sad but he did so well the past two :D So its all good (For all you new people I ramble quite often) If you have any ideas for this message me personally, all in comments will be ignored since everyone will know sillies. I really enjoyed writing this chapter, well I didn't enjoy what happened exactly but I hope you get my drift :) School starting is getting closer last week :'( So sad won't be able to upload as often but I will try my bestest. Miranda will keep me in check and so will you. Is it wrong to be excited for school when I am going into high school? Some people think I'm a freak. Don't think I'm excited for homework, I'm not that much of a nerd. Wait I'm not a nerd at all, at least I don't think so :/ Listening to Defying Gravity right now an amazing song from an abosolutely beautiful musical you have to see it if you get the chance. Now this dedication goes to *drum roll please* (okay maybe a coke at two in the morning isn't the best idea....oh well at least it isn't a monster my friends and family won't allow me to have one and I suggest you don't offer me one for you're own safety) @bug388 !!!!!! Check her out I am currently reading her story and it is amazayn xD Hahahahah see what I did there, now I should probably go to sleep soon what do you think? Nothing to do tomorrow pull an all nighter (at least another hour) on wattpad? Oh well see you all later, maybe I should say type you all later ;) Okay caffine at two in the morning = nono for me

Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!

Hyper on caffine at two in the morning ~Baylee <3

(Should I do this more often, meaning write authors notes at two in the morning running on caffine?)

Edited :)