Date Night

"You look stunning," Lily takes a step back admiring her work.

"Can I look in the mirror now?" I ask. Lily sighs and uncovers the full lenghth mirror. Dear Lord, Lily isn't liying. She had curled my hair into giant loose curls and sprayed it with  good smelling stuff. Midnight pomegrate, I think. I am wearing a sparkly turquorise stapless dress that goes to about mid-thigh. Lily laughs at me, "I don't even reconginze myself. Is that a good thing."

"Yes, now stop checking yourself out. I swear Zayn is rubbing off on you," Lily thursts some white heels in my direction. "Put these on," I take one look at the heels and they spell broken ankel.

"I'll fall flat on my face. Can't I just wear my white high tops," I beg. But Lily just places the heels by my feet. "Okay but if I die, it's your faut and Zayn will know who to sue." Lily laughs.

"Now go get you some," Lily says pushing me out the door. The hallway is packed with all the guys, they all stop and stare."Stop drooling," Lily yells from inside our room. The lads recover and Zayn takes my hand.

"You look gorgeous," Zayn wispers sending chills down my spine.

"Don't look so bad yourself Malik," I laugh and Zayn takes me down the hall. Zayn is wearing some nice trousers with a red shirt and a letter mans jacket. Typical. 

"Have fun," The guys chorus.

"But not too much," Liam shouts. Of course he would.

"Remember though if you do to use protection," I don't even have to hear the voice to know that is Louis. Zayn blushes and I laugh at him.

"You're cute when you blush," I say making him blush more. "Now where are we going," I ask. Zayn shurgs his shoulders. "You don't know? That's not a very good date," I make fun of him as we hop into the lift.

"Well, we are in Texas. We could go for a walk or ride horses," I give him a look. How am I supossed to ride a horse in this dress? "Come on it'll be fun. Trust me princess,'' Zayn drags me out of the lift and we hop in our car. Zayn starts driving. The wiredest thing about the US is they drive on the right side of the road, more like the wrong side. Zayn drives like it's no different, "I'm not telling you where we're going. It's all a suprise." I groan, suprises aren't my specialty. I turn on the radio to a country station, when I lived here for four years I became addicted to country music. It's just so catchy. The first song is one of my all time favorites, I Wanna Talk About Me by Toby Keith.

You know talking about you makes me smile

But every once in awhile

I wanna talk about me

Wanna talk about I

Wanna talk about number one

Oh my me my

What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see

I like talking about you you you you, usually, but occasionally

I wanna talk about meeeeee

Zayn laughs as I sing along, "What? You don't like country music." I pretend to be offended, "Country music is so amaZayn! It is definately better than the stuff that band One Direction puts out, did you hear their latest song? Bleh," Zayn is dying next to me.

"We are here," Zayn finally says. Of course he comes over and helps me out of the car. Zayn is so sweet. Zayn points to two horses waiting for us in the open field, "You didn't think I was kidding when I talked about horse back riding. You should know me by now, I don't kid." I laugh and take off my white heels leaving them in the car.