31

Ali's POV

Walking out with my kids was one of the things I never imagined to do. But it a moment I will never forget. Because Ash has Whit here, we decided together Ash would walk out with her. That leaves me with the kids. 

At the moment, we are waiting to enter the field. We play against The Netherlands today. The Netherlands has gotten a lot better the last few years since they have won the European Championship in 2016. Lieke Martens, Vivianne Miedema, and Shanice van de Sanden are a few of the stars they have in their team. 

It isn't going to be a simple win today. We are gonna have to fight for it, but we will come out on top. 

----------

Line up; 

Pinoe Chris Tobs

Horan

JJ Long

Megs Sonnett Becks Kriegs

Ash

----------

Walking out, the national anthem, saying goodbye to the ones that walked out with us, announcing the players on the field, captain meeting with the referee, team photo, team huddle with motivational speeches, walking to our places on the field, starting whistle. The game begins.

---------- 

0-1. Half-time. 1-1. Tobin Heath, Christen Press assist. 2-1. Tobin Heath, free kick. 

Tobin saved our asses. 

----------

I walk to Ash. Saying she played a fantastic game and the 0-1 zero was unstoppable. I give her a hug and we go our separate ways. She goes to the fans, I go to the bench to grab a jacket. It's not that warm out here since it's around 11 PM. I stretch for a bit with the other defenders who are around and head out to sign some stuff and take some photos, there are still a lot of people around here. 

I see Ash standing talking to some kids, smiling and laughing, so I walk towards her. She is talking to them and joking around. It seems like she is having fun. 

"So guys, having fun?"

Ash turns towards me and the kids answer they were having fun, while Ashlyn makes some kind of response.

"What did you say, Ash?"

"Nothing."

"You did say something, I know it."

A few seconds later I begin to tickle her and we are running around like fools. The kids seem to find it very funny, I do not. Still. 

"Okay, okay, okay. I give up, stoppppp." 

At the moment Ash is laying on the grass, while I am sitting on her legs. This way she can't move, which I thought was a very tactical move. 

"I will only stop if you tell me what you said." I say to her.

Now are people filming us, so it will be all over the internet. Funny, this way I can watch it back later to tease her. 

-----------

Pinoe's POV

I'm talking with Jax and Alex, who are sitting with the group of former USWNT players, quite close to our bench. I decide to scare a few of the girls. Why? It's funny. Jax and Alex join me in my plan and Hope is going to record it so we can watch it back later. 

We begin running across the field, nutmegging people, jumping on backs. In the end, it was just a big chaos, but still funny. 

Well, that's what Hope, Alex, Jax, and I thought......

The other ones, not so much. And that's why we are now underneath a cold shower in the locker room, with all our clothes still on. 

Fuck them. 

---------------

A/N

 You just got your chapter! It's bad, I think. But yeah. You got a chapter. I hope I can write a new chapter for you fast, guys. I'm trying :)