6

Alex' POV

After Ash and I changed in our dry clothes, we decide to go for a walk. We do some never have I ever, and ask each other questions about everything. 

I learn Ashlyn and Ali are more than seven years together, since 2012. Before that they were good friends. I learn that Ashlyn came out at the age of 15, but Ali a few years ago. 

I tell them that I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. I tell them too that I play forward for my high school. 

Jax tells them that he plays goalkeeper for his club team. 

Vancouver and Logan are playing and annoying each other. It's a fun walk.

After our walk we go to Ashlyn and Ali's house, I didn't know they literally lived three miles away from our house. Well, William and Sam's house. 

I almost forget that it are the players of the USWNT and the Orlando Pride. I feel like it are good friends, not the famous soccer people. We settle on watching a film, so we are laying on the couch, with four people and two dogs, watching some random film on Netflix. It is some horror shit, so Ali is cuddled with her head in Ash and I am cuddled in Vancouver. Jax is sitting on the floor. 

Ash and Jax are enjoying the movie, Ali and I are just cuddling and half falling asleep. It was a nice day. I met my idols and had one of the best days of my life. I hope there are many more days to come. 

When the film ends, I'm watching Ash and Ali, they are a cute couple. They are perfect together. "Someone who feels like a sleepover?" Ash asks. I answer that I probably a good plan, because I am really tired. I also don't want to go to our foster parents. Not that they will notice that we aren't home. 

Ash is going to get us some food and Ali says she is going to change is something comfortable. While Ash and Ali are doing their own thing, Jax and I think it is a good idea to text William and Sam, maybe they miss us when we aren't home. 

Jax texts them; Hi. Alex and I are sleeping over in Ash and Ali's house. We will be coming home tomorrow somewhere. Bye. Goodnight. 

We don't even care to explain who Ash and Ali are and where they live, because we don't care. We just want a loving and caring family, not two parents who aren't even home or care about us. 

We are just two fifteen-year-old kids, we live alone, but sometimes their 'parents' are home. I told Ash I a lot of the things where I go through. My mother, my foster parents, the fact that I don't always feel like I'm a girl and that I think I'm gay, all the things. I have the comfort with Ash, she just knows what's going on. I really love her for that. 

Ash comes back with the food, she did bring some Mexican food, Ali is back from changing her clothes. 

"Are we seeing you without mascara?", jokes Jax.

 He knows Ali is never showing up without her mascara. "Haha, you funny smartass. No, I'm tired as fuck, so I don't care about my make-up", she replies sarcastically. 

"You cute when you are tired babe", I hear Ashlyn whispering. Ali blushes. 

"Let's go eat the food."