14

Jax' POV

We are laying in bed. We are all laying in our mom and mama's bed. We decide it was a good plan, after this whole day of explaining and having fun as a family. 

"When are we going to meet your family mama, and the rest of the Kriegs family?" 

"Uhm... I don't know. Would you like to meet them before the World Cup? They live a few minutes driving away." Ash answers. 

"Sis, what would you like?" 

"I don't care, maybe tomorrow, so we can pack our bags etc. the day after tomorrow. When do you fly to France?" 

"I will call them tomorrow, we can do a barbecue or something. They all live in 3 hours of driving. The day after we fly at like 9 P.M.  So that isn't a problem. We have enough time. We are flying to NYC, there we will meet the team, from there we will fly to France", mom answers. 

"Nice, tomorrow your family."

"Other things we need to do?"

"Fans and media? I prefer to do not do that through the tabloids etc.", Alex says. '

"Sure, maybe we can make a nice family photo with the dogs and us and post that on social media with a nice caption." 

"Sounds good, let's do that tomorrow too." 

"Further things?"

"Nope", I answer. 

"Time to sleep?" 

"Goodnight."

I wake up in our moms's bed. Alex, mom, and mama are cuddled up. I decide to climb out of the bed and take a picture of them. They are looking very, very cute.

 Never thought I would say that about three women laying in bed. (Hint, hint.)  

I decide to take a run with Van and Logan. They love to run with me, I do it like once or twice a week. 

Hi mom, or who is reading this at the time. I'm going for a run, maybe I'm back now or so. The dogs are with me, don't worry. Xxx, Jax. 

Normally I run to the beach and back, let the dogs do a little swim while I'm doing some stretching. Today is the same. 

The sun is rising, it's around 6.30 AM, so it's not busy at all. I have my camera with me, don't ask me how I run and have an expensive Canon with me, so I make some nice pictures. Maybe Kyle can help me someday when we have met him, he is a professional photographer and things like that.

I love taking photos. I made a few months ago a bunch in a soccer game while Alex was playing, there were a lot of nice photos taken. I will ask mom to ask Kyle someday to help and do some stuff together. Kyle seems to be a nice, really hyperactive, funny and handsome man. I watch his Youtube videos, often mama or mom were in it.  I loved it and I watch them still. 

"Van? Logs? Come, we are going home." 

They come to me and we walk back to the house where everybody is still asleep. I decide to watch some movies until mom, mama and Alex are awake.