Chapter 32.

• Dedicated to Each and every one of you!

Louis slowly rose from his seat, his crystal blue eyes sweeping across the large room, taking in every single detail. He cleared his throat as his expression errupted into a large grin. “Six years ago I met a wonderful person. He was my best friend in the whole wide world, always with me through thick and thin. Two years later, I learned something, something that changed my life forever. That person, my best friend, had fallen in love with me. We got together, we broke up, we got together again. Our relationship lasted almost three weeks before it got out of hand. We spent a whole year away from each other at that moment. But our love still stayed strong.” The Doncaster lad paused to take a deep breath and looked at the person next to him. He tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall as he continued speaking. “At that moment, I never thought I would be standing right here with my wonderful husband sitting right next to me.” He looked over at Liam’s radiant face as a tear slipped down his cheek. “I love you Liam... more than anything in the world...” he looked back out to all their family and friends smiling up at them. “To Liam!” Louis exclaimed,  holding his glass of champagne up. “To Us!” Liam interjected, standing up and slipping his free hand into Louis’ whilst holding up his glass of champagne. Everyone cheered and laughed and cried as they raised their glasses up high in honour of the newly weds.

“Ladies and Gentlemen... It’s time for the first dance.” A recognizable voice rung through the speakers. Liam’s head snapped towards the stage, his whole entire face lighting up and a large smile gracing his features. Louis looked at the Wolverhampton lad fondly before holding his hand out to grasp his.

“May I have this dance love...?” he smiled widely, eyes twinkling with fascination. The younger boy blushed and grabbed his hand gently before standing up and heading towards the dance floor as the music began playing.

“Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in...”

Liam securely wrapped his arms around Louis’ neck, smiling brightly as his eyes filled with tears much like that one day that marked their lives forever. They both swayed to the music as they remember that day.

Louis awaited anxiously in front of the big black gates. The love of his life was right behind them but... did he still share the same love as he did a whole year ago?

The gates slowly opened up, revealing the tall, brown haired boy. He had grown up so much this whole year they were apart. His face no longer contained the boyish, almost puppy like features. In its place was the face of a handsome young man. The brown orbs no longer shined with sadness and pain, no... now they were filled with strength and aparent happiness. Louis’ blue eyes locked with Liam’s. The younger boy stood, almost petrified at the sight of his old lover. Had he really been waiting for his return this whole time? Had Louis really loved him so much as to wait a whole year for him?

Louis couldn’t resist the distance any longer. Before even procesing his moves, his legs had ran the distance to Liam and his arms were already wrapped securely around the youger boy’s waiste, his face hidden in his shoulders as tears began streaming uncontrollably down his face. The next move Liam made could either make or break Louis. But whatever happened, Louis would never regret falling in love with the Wolverhampton lad.