Chapter 30

Hello loves!!! How is everything??

I wanted to thank all of you who helped me with this chapter. You'll find out soon what you voted for(:

I'm sad to say that there will be only two or three more chapters of this story and then it'll be over.

I hope you enjoy this chapter though!! (:

Soph xx

--------

*Liam’s P.O.V.*

The tears were streaming uncontrollably down my cheeks as I finished writing the letter with wavering hands. I put the envelope on top of his pillow and made my way back to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and studied the reflection staring back at me. Surely it couldn’t be me… the figure was pale with his eyes red and dark bags under them. This stranger was mimicking all of my movements, breathing unevenly as I was, clutching a pocket knife as I was. I tore my gaze from the mirror to look down at the sharp object that was in my hand. This magnificent thing would free me from all of my pain... it would free Louis from me.

I stumbled back into the wall, my back hitting against it roughly as I slid down it. Resting my hands on my knees, I began analizing the blade. If I do this now, I’d finally be free. No more hurt... no more pain. Nobody would care if I’m gone. I mean sure... Louis would be sad for a couple of weeks... but he’ll get over it. And Zayn and Harry have each other, they’ll be able to cope. Niall... Niall will be devestated but... he’ll get over it soon. He’ll find new friends, ones with less problems. Hannah will be pissed at me and try to hold the boys together but they’ll all get through it. I’m sure of it.

Nicola and Ruth... I don’t think they’d care really... I’m just their gay little, worthless brother. And mum and dad... well I don’t even want to know how they’ll feel. Just thinking about them sad makes me cringe.

Not to mention the fans... they’d... well they wouldn’t take it well at all. Their idol commiting suicide? The goody two shoes takes his life?

Maybe... just maybe... this isn’t a good idea. Sure, I’ll be gone and I won’t feel anything anymore. I won’t be here to witness their pain and sadness. But, if I love them so much... why would I put all of my friends and family through this? After all, the one causing me the most pain was me... I was the one torturing myself. Sure, in one ocassion or the other they had hurt me, but I was the one that accepted the hurt and decided to act as I was now. A scared but stern voice liberated me from my thoughts. My eyes snapped up to meet the blue-eyed angel kneeling before me.

“Liam... give me the knife. Now.” He repeated once again, holding his hand out for the magestic blade in my hand. I glanced down at it, taking in its beauty on final time before reaching out shakily and depositing it gently in his hand. His movements were swift and quick as he shut it and put it in his back pocket. He, then, grabbed my arms and began inspecting them thoroughly, searching for the injuries I was about to cause. His eyes met mine once again.

“Did you hurt yourself in any place?” he asked, distress soaking his every word. I shook my head slowly and relief spread across his face. His shaking hands made their way to my face and they softly wiped away the tears, that I didn’t know I had shed. A soft whimper escaped my throat before I broke down crying, clinging tightly to his body.