Chapter 29

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to thank each and every one of you that voted for me at the 1DWattyAwards ! I came in third place thanks to you guys! 

I'm also nominated for the @1DNommieAwards and the @1DSummerAwards so don't forget to vote for me! (:

Oh and add me on my facebook! I made a special one to talk with all of you and I will most likely post sneak peaks there every now and then.

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Soph xx

*Liam’s P.O.V.*

I reached my hands out on the bed, searching for Louis’ perfect body, only to find the sheets cold, signalling he hadn’t been there for a while. My eyes shot open, instantly cringing because the light was harsh on them. I sat up and looked around the room, no sign of Louis at all. I sighed heavily before shifting on the bed and standing up. The hardwood floor was freezing against my feet, causing a harsh shiver to ripple through my body. I shuffled over to the antique wardrobe, took out a jumper and pulled it on before making my way out of the room and down the beige coloured halls to the living room. Lou was sitting on the couch, staring at the wall, cup of tea in hand and expressionless. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and approach him.

“Babe…? Why are you up so early?” I asked, my throat still hoarse from just waking up. His head snapped towards me, eyes burning into mine. It was quite intimidating, he looked like he was angry, sad and a load of different emotions mixed together. His jaw clenched before he looked away and took another sip of his tea. He got up and went to the kitchen, brushing past me without another glance. I followed him, completely confused and wrapped my arms around his waiste from behind while he put the cup in the sink. Suddenly his body shifted and his elbow went straight to my stomach making me let go of him instantly to craddle my aking stomach. The air had been knocked out of me and my eyes were wide with surprise. Why would he hit me like that?!

“Lou-“ I started speaking, out of breath. He pushed me away from him and glared harshly at me.

“You know what I absolutely love about you?” He began speaking, sarcasm drenching his voice. I was completely taken aback by his tone. Why was he being so harsh?! I opened my mouth to speak but he once again beat me to it. “I absolutely love how you don’t keep secrets from me. I love how fucking loyal you are to me.” His glare intensified as my body stiffened completely. How did he find out?!

“Babe I-“ he cut me off once again.

“When were you planning to tell me you fancy Niall huh?! When were you planning to tell me that you kissed him?! I had to find out by a fan Liam!”

“Louis! I’m sorry! I trully am! I don’t fancy Niall… I love y-“

“DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT LIAM!” he shouted at the top of his lungs, throwing the centerpiece of the table at my head. I ducked just in time as it crashed against the wall and all the glass shards clattered down to the floor. Tears welled up in my eyes as I took a step forward, my hand reaching out towards him.

“Boo, please… I can explain!” I pleaded. His clenched fist raised and in a millisecond, it connected with my cheek, sending me flying to the floor with an incredible force. Tears began springing out of my eyes and I reached my hand up to my cheek, completely horrified.

“I loved you Liam… But this was all just a joke for you wasn’t it…? You’re even worse than Harry…” he growled and stormed out of the flat. I broke down crying. My whole world had crumbled down completely. How could I have done that to him? I can’t believe it…