Chapter 12

Extremely short. Love you all!

(I should be studying for exams lol.)

*Liam’s P.O.V.*

Even though Lou found out my secret, everything was finally beginning to be alright again. Lou and I were free to be together. I guess I’ll have to call my mum to give her a heads up before we go to my house… just so my dad will behave while we’re all there.

I smiled wide, looking around the table. Jay was talking with Fizz enthusiastically while filling both their cups with orange juice. Niall was playing with the twins while they were taking food away from each other. They’re so adorable. My eyes made their way to Zayn and Harry. They were gazing into eachother’s eyes lovingly and feeding eachother food in between soft pecks on the lips. I wish Lou and I could be like that… so carefree and in love. They never fought or had any problems at all… I envy their relationship so much. I wonder if Lou and I will ever be able to get out of the drama.

I looked over at Lottie, who was sitting right in front of me, and my smile instantly vanished. If looks could kill, I’d be six feet under already. I looked at her with sorrow in my eyes. It really did pain me to see her glaring at me.

“You want some cereal love?” I heard Louis’ voice beside me. Lottie’s expression went from anger to sadness in a matter of seconds. She looked absolutely destroyed. She stood up and exited the dining room quickly.

I bit my bottom lip and looked at Louis. “I’ll be right back babe… I’m just going to talk to her for a second.” I said softly before getting up and rushed after her. She was already in her room when I came in and shut the door behind me. “Lottie… I’m sorry… I truly am---“ I began explaining before she cut me off.

“You lead me on! You knew how I felt about you and you led me on Liam!” she shouted with tears in her eyes. I wrapped my arms securely around her and held her to my chest softly.

“Lottie… I was trying to be friendly… and I know I was wrong but I didn’t want to just shove it in your face love…” I said softly, kissing her head gently. “I truly am sorry… I never meant to hurt you at all. You’re a beautiful young girl and if I had met you before having feelings for Louis, I would’ve most likely gone after you. You’re gorgeous and sweet… You’re perfect honey… you’ll find the right guy out there for you…” She pulled back a bit to look up into my eyes. She smiled slightly although it wasn’t her usual radiant smile.

“Are you sure you’re gay Liam? I never thought I’d have to compete with my brother for a boy’s heart.” She giggled a bit.

I smiled and kissed her forehead softly. “I’m bisexual Lottie… and… I hope you can understand me… I fancy you… I really do. But Louis just stole my heart the second I saw him…”

“You really do love him don’t you…?” she smiled, brighter this time. I nodded and smiled wide.

“More than anything in the whole wide world.”

“Good… because if you hurt him, I will hurt your pretty little face. Got it? He deserves someone who can take care of him, someone who will always be there for him and someone who will love him forever.” She said, furrowing her eyebrows and getting serious all out of the sudden. I smiled even wider, Louis does the same exact thing when he gets serious.

“I promise I will give you no reason to harm this masterpiece.” I teased while signalling to my face.

Suddenly someone burst through the door and crushed us both in a hug. Just by the cologne I instantly knew it was Louis. I smiled even wider.

“Oww Louis!!! Get your fat arse off me!” Lottie screeched, making Lou pull away and rub his ear. I laughed and grabbed Lou’s hand gently.

“Now both of you, get out of my room. I’ve got a boyfriend to find.” She smirked at Lou. His face went completely serious.

“I’m not sure if I’m okay with the idea of you dating someone.” He stated.

“Liaam.” She whined, pouting at me. I chuckled and started pulling Lou out of her room as I spoke.

“C’mon Boo… leave your sister alone.” I smiled sweetly at him and pulled him to the living room. He plopped down on the couch as I sat next to him. I cuddled up to his side, digging my face in his neck and wrapping my arms around his torso.

“I love you Louis… more than anything in the world…” I planted a soft kiss on his neck. His arms held me close and I felt his breath on my ear.

“I love you too Liam…" he whispered in my ear and pressed his lips softly to my temple.

Comment, Vote, Fan! Love you all! xx